There is 120 ~ Head-Fi members from Europa with 900+ posts
Apr 23, 2009 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

Gamerphile

500+ Head-Fier
There really is a lot more European members here than I thought... Going thought a lot of the member base for invites to the European Head-Fi Community social group which is aimed at getting meetups and closer cooperation on a European basis etc.. Really some interesting people among us! I enjoy so much the diversity of Head-Fi
popcorn.gif

Apr 24, 2009 at 11:56 AM Post #5 of 33
Hi from the the southernmost place in Europe!!! (which is actually Africa, geographically speaking....)

Apr 24, 2009 at 1:58 PM Post #6 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandrakespain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi from the the southernmost place in Europe!!! (which is actually Africa, geographically speaking....)

Well if you would consider coming up here to an event or help planning one or what not please join then
beerchug.gif

Apr 24, 2009 at 2:03 PM Post #8 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gamerphile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well if you would consider coming up here to an event or help planning one or what not please join then
beerchug.gif

Believe me, you all would prefer to come here!!
bigsmile_face.gif
(Canary Island)

Apr 24, 2009 at 2:22 PM Post #9 of 33
Only 120?

Apr 24, 2009 at 2:27 PM Post #10 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dzjudz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only 120?

yeah well its a 1:6 ratio or so... But 30-40% of these had no nationallity markings and large part of the rest was NA. Few where japan/australia and even fewer where others... Saw 2-3 South Africans I think..

Apr 24, 2009 at 3:33 PM Post #12 of 33
I suspected there were quite a lot of us.
But I did not think we were more than 50-60'ish. So nice to see a number and that its higher than most of us expected.

Thanks for the invitation. I am definitely in!
biggrin.gif

Apr 24, 2009 at 4:15 PM Post #13 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I suspected there were quite a lot of us.
But I did not think we were more than 50-60'ish. So nice to see a number and that its higher than most of us expected.

Thanks for the invitation. I am definitely in!
biggrin.gif

Your wellcome! -Actually we are alot more people - I'm still below 500 posts and so are most so I gather I miss alot of people - but sadly it would take forever to toll thought it all.

Apr 24, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandrakespain /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am probably the most western and southwestern continental europe headfier.

I would love to do an European International Meet, but getting the vendors here, as most of them are American companies(at least for amps) is somewaht difficult!

Lisbon 2011? We have great heather, cheap accommodation, great food and wine, what else do we need?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 24, 2009 at 5:22 PM Post #15 of 33
Where are all these stats coming from ? Have you worked your way through the whole of the members list ?

Edit; Just noticed my invite, Another member added to the growing band, would be great if a EU meet was arranged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back