Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016.
Sep 13, 2022 at 3:25 AM Post #1,174 of 1,185
i mean how to install?

You need to connect DAP to computer and manually add Tidal APK file to "Download" folder of Opus#2.

Then disconnect from computer and go settings > streaming menu on DAP.

You will see a plus (+) icon there, click it and find Tidal APK in Internal Storage /Download folder.

It will install. But try to add an old version of Tidal (back to first half of 2021 may be) I don't think latest version will work.

For example I checked now version of my Tidal app installed on Opus#2 and it seems "version 2.18.0".

Sep 25, 2022 at 4:20 AM Post #1,180 of 1,185
Tidal want login . After email i have write my password. but i cant

Which version of Tidal you installed? If it's failing to login it can be a newer version. Try to install a Tidal version back to 2020 may be.

I am using 2.18 version on my Opus#2 and it still works. If you can not find the apk I can upload to Google Drive and you can download if you want. I have downloaded it from APK Pure as I a remember. But I checked now APK Pure doesn't have that version and they list back to 2022 versions only.

Edit: I am seeing that Apkmirror has 2.18 version.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2022 at 5:17 PM Post #1,183 of 1,185
Which version of Tidal you installed? If it's failing to login it can be a newer version. Try to install a Tidal version back to 2020 may be.

I am using 2.18 version on my Opus#2 and it still works. If you can not find the apk I can upload to Google Drive and you can download if you want. I have downloaded it from APK Pure as I a remember. But I checked now APK Pure doesn't have that version and they list back to 2022 versions only.

Edit: I am seeing that Apkmirror has 2.18 version.
no i did but so slow enternet [[[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back