The ZMF Limited Release Picture Repository
Mar 16, 2024 at 1:32 PM Post #122 of 135
Bokeh natural Limba

JR6F2uh.jpg

Mar 31, 2024 at 4:34 PM Post #124 of 135
Mar 31, 2024 at 4:41 PM Post #125 of 135
Forgot to add this one. Atrium closed in Macassar Ebony. The sister to this set was up for sale on ZMF november, I believe.

AC.jpg

Apr 3, 2024 at 11:04 PM Post #126 of 135
Just had to post my resin stabilized lava Caldera because of this perfectly matching cable I got on the classifieds. A Norne Drausk.
IMG_1454.jpeg

Apr 5, 2024 at 3:53 PM Post #127 of 135
Atticus in Ash

Atticus 05.jpg

Apr 5, 2024 at 4:59 PM Post #128 of 135
May 2, 2024 at 2:31 PM Post #131 of 135
I’ve been looking for a thread like this!

It really is unfortunate that the postings disappear from the ZMF Website once a batch is done, considering how amazing they look.

May 2, 2024 at 5:26 PM Post #132 of 135
It might be cool if there were a more complete repository for reference when the custom shop opens. So people can go back and get something similar to what was, but with the minor changes they are looking for in a custom. I'm sure they have a lot of that artwork somewhere. It would just be a bear of a job to go through and catalog it all. It would be great if there were a full on ZMF database where you can search by predominant color or wood grain or finish or a bunch of other factors to get the reference pics for your new custom.

May 2, 2024 at 5:34 PM Post #133 of 135
It might be cool if there were a more complete repository for reference when the custom shop opens. So people can go back and get something similar to what was, but with the minor changes they are looking for in a custom. I'm sure they have a lot of that artwork somewhere. It would just be a bear of a job to go through and catalog it all. It would be great if there were a full on ZMF database where you can search by predominant color or wood grain or finish or a bunch of other factors to get the reference pics for your new custom.
Wait there’s a custom shop coming out? That’s the first I’ve heard of that.

And here I thought my wallet was safe.

May 3, 2024 at 7:26 AM Post #135 of 135
It really is unfortunate that the postings disappear from the ZMF Website once a batch is done, considering how amazing they look.

Shameless ad: I created (and still am working on) https://www.hifilog.com and those custom ZMF headphones were one of the reasons for it. People can add all variants of a given headphone and upload pictures of _their_ ZMF headphone. That way there could be a big database of all ZMF headphones ever created. Maybe that could be what you are looking for?

@mods: Please delete if this is not appropriate or against the forum rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back