The Zen micro- i want a straight answer
Jun 11, 2005 at 4:31 PM Post #46 of 48
i have had no problems with mine and i have had it since they firs came out. the only thing ive had to do is get a new battery because my fist one died on me. th e zen is awsome and there is only a few with problems. most people with problems are most likely exagerating a Lot
280smile.gif
280smile.gif

sorry about the writing its hard to type with a broken finger!

Jun 14, 2005 at 11:32 PM Post #47 of 48
The first I bought had a baddrive or something. only let me download a couple of songs before hanging forever, then couldn't delete them off.

Brought it back, the next one had headphone jack problems. I'll stick with the IPod. These things are pieces of crap

Jun 15, 2005 at 12:28 AM Post #48 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by South_Korean
I have heard so many problems about this thing its not funny. i just want to know straight out, does the computer fail to recognize the player all the time? does the firmware crash when loading songs? does hard drive fail? does the headphones jack come loose? is the battery life not what the site claims it to be? i really like this little player, and if these problems are faulse now, id be glad to purchase one. thanks guys!

p.s. will it sound good and be able to drive my Senn 212 (not that i would use my seens for them)

I've gotten mine to lock up a few times with unplugging it when the creative manual says not to unplug it when its docked. never a big deal though, as you just pop the battery out and back in. Its been the ideal player for me as I am admittedly really rough on my gear, and having a removable batter and no fragile parts on the outside of the player is a very good thing. I've already dropped mine 3x and its never blinked. I would say it can adequately power (not amp of course) to around 50-60ohms impedance. roughly the ksc35/75. more than that is probably going to push the player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back