The worst offenders for headphone hair?
Sep 22, 2007 at 1:47 PM Post #16 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Televator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
wow, that's quite narrow minded... I'm a bloke, I dig soccer and beer and still I don't like walking around with a big dent on my head due to headphone use... so that makes me a woman?

No. It's definately the avatar.

image.php

Sep 22, 2007 at 2:37 PM Post #18 of 33
Why, oh why did I read this entire thread? I want that minute of my life back.

BTW the 650 gives me godawful hp hair. Whatever you do, dont shower and then put them on......**tremble***....**shudder***......

Sep 22, 2007 at 3:10 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by zkn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't necessarily make threads like these unless you're a woman.

just sayin'

wow. sexist AND offensive. you might want to withdraw that.

i say portapros...they do something funky!

Sep 22, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #24 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by zkn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm gifted that way.

You all might want to develope an ability pick humor.

hm, humor is supposed to be funny, not only insulting... some ppl here might want to develop an ability to be funny
tongue.gif
(and type English)

and why would 'digging soccer' be homophobic? If you only watch it, it's still a bunch of guys wearing shorts running around for 90 minutes... and if you play it yourself you get to shower with at least 10 other guys
wink.gif

but please do make up your mind... am I a woman or a homophobe?

And the avatar is just me in the mood for an 80's party ... you should check out my profile pic: it's me handing out candy to little kids as a joke (I'm from Belgium, you know Dutroux-country)
blink.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #25 of 33
Some guys have longer hair.

And face it, just cause we're not girls doesn't mean we are not aware of our hair. Cause the girls certainly notice.

The AT don't leave any headphone hair. With those wing thingys, the AT phones just float on your head.

Sep 22, 2007 at 5:13 PM Post #27 of 33
This is why I sport a flat top.
tongue.gif
And listen to my cans wearing my beloved Raiders cap. I wear the cap everyday. Full time Raiders Fan!
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 5:29 PM Post #28 of 33
Funny, I have no problems regardless of what can I wear. Do you suppose being bald has anything to do with it?
3000smile.gif

Sep 22, 2007 at 8:20 PM Post #29 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruckus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The AT don't leave any headphone hair. With those wing thingys, the AT phones just float on your head.

AT's do indeed cause headphone hair. So much so with W5000 's that even after washing my hair in the shower the indentations in my hair are still obvious. I usually wear a hat after using my headphones. At school I normally wear a hat because my ES7's would certainly srew up my hair...and if I am not in class the headphones are on!
3000smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back