The "What I Should Really Be Doing" Thread.
Dec 15, 2008 at 6:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 52

ezzieyguywuf

100+ Head-Fier
So, I find myself usually having to do one thing or another on my comp, and eventually getting bored and "taking a break" by visiting head fi. I end up just re-clicking "new posts" for about an hour and travelling to random threads. When will the time wasting begin! Post your experiences.

Me, right now I should be studying for my Thermo II exam which is on tuesday. Yet, i'm and hour in on head fi and it doesn't look like I'll be leaving soon. *sigh*.

Dec 15, 2008 at 6:29 AM Post #3 of 52
i'm supposed to take a shower and leave for college in half an hour...

but i'm just watching Resident Evil: Apocalypse now
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2008 at 6:46 AM Post #8 of 52
@derekbmn : I bought some Livewires cuz my Grados bothered my GF when she was tryin to sleep :-D

Dec 15, 2008 at 7:08 AM Post #11 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by ezzieyguywuf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, I find myself usually having to do one thing or another on my comp, and eventually getting bored and "taking a break" by visiting head fi. I end up just re-clicking "new posts" for about an hour and travelling to random threads. When will the time wasting begin! Post your experiences.

Me, right now I should be studying for my Thermo II exam which is on tuesday. Yet, i'm and hour in on head fi and it doesn't look like I'll be leaving soon. *sigh*.

It's always the same for me...

CALCULUS

Homework, Studying, Reading, Pondering...

L3000.gif

NK

Dec 15, 2008 at 7:27 AM Post #12 of 52
I'm at work right now obviously not working, reading/posting here and listening to Pandora Radio.

Dec 15, 2008 at 7:32 AM Post #13 of 52
I should be working on a web design portfolio of some description in the paltry amount of free time i have between shifts. Instead i'm going to have a whisky or two and go to bed early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back