The walkman is with the recording and produce of the tape
Jun 23, 2002 at 6:09 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

SuAnnan

Head-Fier

£_£_ pirate recordings of tape from CD with card seat by oneself, feel the result not to be good and introduce you to.

Need to carry on the choice of the tape at first, there are following several kinds of the blank tapes that are sold mainly on the market at present.
1.ordinary pronunciation tape: This type of tape is wide and relatively narrow frequently , the dynamic range is not big, suitable for recording and produce the pronunciation signal, There are D series, EF series of Sony and domestic nature AE's series of TDK mainly.
2.ordinary music tape: This type of tape is wide and relatively wide frequently , the dynamic range is relatively big, suitable for recording and produce the music program, There are AD series, HF series, CD' ¢ñ's series of Maxell and domestic nature AD's series of Sony of TDK mainly.
3. the high last tape( bring at chromiums): This type of tape is wide and relatively wide frequently , the noise is extremely low, the dynamic range is great, It suitables for and record and produce dynamic range heavy music program relatively s have the SA series, the UX series, CD's ¢ò's series of Maxells of Sonies of TDK mainly. There is no domestic chromium to taken out of and sold at present.
4.metal bring: This type of tape is wide and extremely wide frequently , the noise is low, the dynamic range is great, It suitables for and record and produce dynamic range very heavy, frequency wide music program relatively s use recording as master tape, Generally cooperate with three mag heads of card seats and use. City sell have the MA series, the ES-Metal series, CD's Metal's series of Maxells of Sonies of TDK mainly, there is no domestic metal to taken out of and sold equally at present.
At with function of the recording Walkman tape who recording spends, limited to Qi recording circuit and mag head performance, It chooses ordinary pronunciation tape feet the D series of TDK, series good choice the EFs of Sony.
As to looking through and make CD use for Walkman appreciate general popular songs select ordinary music tape( at TDK AD, Sony HF)s for use by song eye on card seat, Can select ordinary pronunciation tape for use( TDK Ds) when it expect much,record and produce relatively select for use relatively bring at low chromium for noise at heavy classical composition for dynamic change. Seldom give a recommendation and use the metal to bring, unless use three mag heads of card seat recording, And not with bringing non- brilliant quality set free sound is otherwise unable to give play to metal bring wide band loud, heavy dynamic merits by the top-grade Walkmanses of mag head.

Secondly card's seat and the collocation choices of tape, general card divide into several kinds as follows by the grades of Tower.
1. nip by seat low-gradly: Generally use the mechanical inner works, there is not Dolby system or only has Dolby B.
2. nip by seat: Generally use the electricity to accuse of the inner works, have B-C NR of Dolby and HX Pro's system.
3. nip seat: It adopts a mag head of motor inner works mores have Dolby B-C NR and HX Pro's system.
General and low-grade card select for use ordinary to bring by seat, middle-grade card select for use common to bring up by seat and the chromium is taken, Select for use top-grade tapes feel and publish and have any results improve too the above, Top-grade card use metal take by seat.

It is a method of the recording in addition. Because limit tapes background noises,itses the dynamic range relative CD have heavy disparity relatively of( last 65 about dB at top-grade chromiums, It have CDs 96 dBs),it is so the necessary to use and system of making an uproar will be fallen. At present a commonly used one what Dolby fall system of making an uproar, divide into at A, Bs, Cs, four of Ss, Dolby use for the speciality mainly by A's system, Boxlike does not use by card stand. Daily at middle-grade cards on the seat system B-C Dolby, differentiate and lower high frequency noise No. 10. Dolby use in a mag head of recording seats generally by S system, lower high frequency noise No. 24. General middle-grade Walkman has Dolby B's systems , a few top-grade machines have Dolby C's systems. At author experience, record and produce tape use Dolby C system, adopt Dolby lower and makes an uproar by B's system when Walkman playback, Feel. Reason Dolby B system in high level lower high frequencies drop, not relatively heavy distortion listenning to good sense, And at present the Dolby B systematic high frequencieses of Walkman decay and take heavy most than standard and it makes to be poor to listen to sense. Dolby C's system behaves better relativly, it is the high frequency that is slightly promoted. So author think even if Walkman possess Dolby C system and try one's best and use Dolby C's recording.

Pay attention to and input flat to exceed flat cable MOL tape electricity signal at recording, Otherwise will cause the relatively great distortion. At card new-type recording circuitses on the seat, try one's best and utilize and raise recording quality. If the card seat had has automatically controlled function of recording( CCRS is Controlled Recording System of Computer), Can have been according to inputting flat to determine flat cable recording while being automatic electricity signal, in order to make the heaviest dynamic range, Prevent from manual to regulate recording electricity flat error. Have automatic to lean towards magnetism finish regulating function, measure and it publishes to be at tape best to lean towards magnetism electric current while being other, Make tapes in leaning towards the magnetism state bestly, is very much beneficial to the recording. Because generally speaking the same types different type lean towards magnetism have differences by electric current by tape, Lean towards magnetism pass SNR to reduce hour by electric current, when being too big frequently loud to become narrowly. Expect much Shi need manual to regulate and lean towards magnetism electric current, but complicated formality in the past. Have these kind of circuit can finish this kind of operation under the amateurish environment. At Dolby HX and HX Pro function, can have been at recording according to inputting signal automatic to lean towards magnetism electric current composition high frequency, Gao loud to raise kHzs 1 -, as to middle-and-low grade tapes being remarkable result PinPin.

It raises dynamic ranges, at noise of reducing normally chromium bring recording use 70 ¦Ì s recording to compensate the way, It raises SNR though like this make its high frequently loud with top-grade to bring very nearly the samly while being ordinary ends. Here have one a piece of little skillses is in chromium bring recording use common 120s ¦Ì ses that bring compensate the way, This reduce dBs 2 - SNR, but its high frequency show and receive heavy improvements relatively, Can nearly take the metal and match in excellence or beauty . Have pieces of precondition, even if seat ordinary to bring neither wide nor heavy recording card, Nip seat give ordinary to bring and set up frequently wide kHzs only, get anticipated result like this a bit. Mechanical cards direct to bring concrete practices quality choose switch set aside and get ordinary to bring up the position seat, Electricity accuse of card discern hole seal and can lose what chromium bring with sticky tape by seat( need and regulate and lean towards magnetism electric current). Write by bright 70 ¦Ì s, 120 s in common use ¦Ì on have at TDKs bring( if CD Power) several style chromium,in fact record and produce bring at chromium with method at foreign a lot of disc company, Mark and have Chromiun Dioxide No. 120 with this original edition tape who law record and produce generally.

It is author that look through experiences to make tape the above, feel according to author individual in addition, Have the good and bad results tapes recordingses orders for TDK MA-X> Maxell CD's Metal> TDK SA-X> Maxell CD ' s ¢ò> TDK AD> Sony HF> Maxell CD's ¢ñ> TDK D>Sony EF

Jun 23, 2002 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 9
Ummm ... could you say that again ... I'm having difficulty making out what your pint is
frown.gif

Jun 23, 2002 at 10:20 PM Post #3 of 9
I get the feeling that her original text was run through Babelfish or something that just botched it all to hell...

She is either asking what kind of tape is best to use for recording live bootlegs or she is telling us. I can't really tell which.
frown.gif

I would guess she is telling us about results of different tapes and methods to record live music from your seat at the venue.

Jun 23, 2002 at 10:37 PM Post #4 of 9
Or, as Disturbed said, one too many pints.

Jun 23, 2002 at 10:41 PM Post #5 of 9
I've just read that and my brain has melted.

Or, should I say:

On read the journal perpendicular total apex, it is going I have liquidisation of cranial.

Jun 23, 2002 at 11:56 PM Post #6 of 9
Haha now I know how my teacher felt when I once handed in an assignment for French class back in junior high using a translator program to cut down on time...

Jun 24, 2002 at 7:17 AM Post #7 of 9
Ok funs over. Lets try helping the person.

My suggestion for recording live stuff with good tapes would be first use a good surce which is your walkman.

Not all walkmans can record well on good tapes like the crome and metal tapes. Someone here could recommend you a good walkman for those hi-fi tapes you suggested.

Another thing you would also need for a good recording is a good quality microphone and battery module ... I dont have much time to explain why you need such stuff right now but someone surely will who has more time than me
smily_headphones1.gif

EDIT: For good microphones and battery modules at a good price I would suggest http://www.soundprofessionals.com

They do deliver internationally but shipping might cost quite a bit where you live. I usually buy a lot to offset the shiping costs
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 24, 2002 at 3:19 PM Post #9 of 9
should also use this hehe yeah!
SONY_SMMST.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back