bcasey25raptor

Aka: Brycon Casey
aka mental patient
aka Enter Darkness
aka Shurefan
aka reaperofaudio
aka everyone knows
aka very funny
Well in 4 days the world will be inundated with the most anticipated game of the year. Skyrim being the next installment in the elder scrolls series. I have waited many years for this. This thread is for all who are excited about this release. And upon the day it is finally released we are to discuss this game and what we think of it. Post mods for pc gamers and post links to extra content. I hope your as excited as i am.

Now enjoy the video.

Nov 8, 2011 at 12:40 AM Post #4 of 426

Quote:
Sadly, I'm getting it for 360.
But still, the wait is unbearable.

I only prefer the pc version because i can mod it.

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/

Nov 8, 2011 at 1:42 PM Post #7 of 426
 Will this work for mac? I can't be asked t actually hook up my x-box and get my TV working. Meh.

Nov 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM Post #8 of 426

Quote:
I for one can't wait to throw away any advancement into the story for massive exploration and dragon hunting.

Yes just yes.

Nov 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM Post #9 of 426
Already preordered. Not sure if it'll ship on release day. 

My first character's going to be an Argonian spellsword, with perks in Destruction, One-Handed with a Sword emphasis, some Alteration and Illusion for good measure. I think I'll try to avoid potent healing spells the first time around, they always make things too easy. I'll probably end up making a Nord warrior with One-Handed axes and Block soon after. The archery overhaul has me interested in a thief character too.

Nov 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM Post #10 of 426

Quote:
Already preordered. Not sure if it'll ship on release day. 

My first character's going to be an Argonian spellsword, with perks in Destruction, One-Handed with a Sword emphasis, some Alteration and Illusion for good measure. I think I'll try to avoid potent healing spells the first time around, they always make things too easy. I'll probably end up making a Nord warrior with One-Handed axes and Block soon after. The archery overhaul has me interested in a thief character too.

I'm going to go with a nordic warrior. I can't wait to play this game i have been waiting for years for this release. Oblivion is still awesome though.

Nov 8, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #11 of 426
I've uninstalled Oblivion. It got to the point where I needed over 300 mods to keep me happy, so most of my time was spent in loading screens after crashes.

It's going to be great being able to play for more than half an hour at a time and without having to save every two minutes.

Nov 8, 2011 at 6:54 PM Post #12 of 426

Quote:
I've uninstalled Oblivion. It got to the point where I needed over 300 mods to keep me happy, so most of my time was spent in loading screens after crashes.

It's going to be great being able to play for more than half an hour at a time and without having to save every two minutes.

Mods are 1/2 the fun. Vanilla oblivion is still great though.

Nov 8, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #13 of 426
Ugh, this and D3. Is it PC upgrade time? I built it in 2004
ph34r.gif

Nov 8, 2011 at 7:52 PM Post #15 of 426

Quote:
I doubt Diablo 3 is demanding. Skyrim won't be much worse than Oblivion, if it's worse at all. Whatever you do salvage your hard drives. They're expensive right now.

Wait hard drive prices went up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back