The unofficial Skyrim thread.
Apr 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #423 of 426
My soundtrack has finally arrived.  Listening to it is like living in the world of Skyrim.  
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 30, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #425 of 426
When I got Skyrim I played it A LOT and had a lot of fun, but then I got burnout. There is just so much to do in it, so many side quests. I still haven't really returned to it, but I do plan on. I want to do most of the things in the game.

May 1, 2012 at 5:47 AM Post #426 of 426

Quote:
When I got Skyrim I played it A LOT and had a lot of fun, but then I got burnout. There is just so much to do in it, so many side quests. I still haven't really returned to it, but I do plan on. I want to do most of the things in the game.

Still not as many in morrowind....man Been playing the hell outta morrowind, then Ima go back and conquer Skyrim all over again. .....I really think Skyrim needed something with the Gods like Morrowind had, I just like the feel of Morrowind better I suppose. It feels more....not open but the city's feel more city like I suppose, rather than just a row of houses and a few shops they feel really active IMO. Not that skyrim doesn't but morrowind has a bit more bustle to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back