The Ultimate Fighter Season 3
Jun 21, 2006 at 7:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Borat

Headphoneus Supremus
This one wasn't as good as previous seasons, but I'm still looking forward to the Finale on Saturday.

I've got Mike Bisping over Josh Haynes in the light heavyweight match. It's too bad Matt Hamill was not cleared to fight Mike in the semis. That would've been a much better fight than the one against Ross or this final one.

I think Ed Herman will probably win over Kendall Grove. Kendall does not seem skilled enough of a fighter to stay on his feet. Ed will probably impose his will and get him on the ground.

Any predictions?

Jun 21, 2006 at 2:39 PM Post #2 of 3
I'm going to agree with Bisping over Haynes, but Haynes has surprised me in both of his fights. He has a ton of heart, and doesn't quit. Still, Bisping looks the most diverse of all the fighters on season 3, so I'd have to go with him.

I haven't been impressed with Ed Herman at all. He supposedly has some great rep, and he sure thinks he's god's gift to MMA, but I don't see the fuss. Grove has proved me wrong once (I thought Kalib was going to beat him), so I'm going with Grove over Herman.

Season 3 was a bit disappointing. Seems like there was alot of mediocre fighters, and one dude that had no business being there at all (Ross was the most entertaining guy on the show hands down, but he has no MMA talent). Tait, Kristain, Nichols, Danny, Stein and Hutchinson showed very little skill. Matt, atleast at this point, is one dimensional (he definately needs alot of integrated MMA training). Rory doesn't seem to have the heart needed to be a good fighter, and Jesse has no stamina. Don't know about Noah (how on earth do you quit on an opportunity like this because of a girlfriend?!
rolleyes.gif
).

I forgot the 16th fighter
biggrin.gif

Jun 21, 2006 at 9:04 PM Post #3 of 3
I was actually bored enough that I didn't watch it!
eek.gif

Bas Rutten gave the finals a thumbs up, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back