The UE-10 Pro arrived
Oct 21, 2005 at 2:03 PM Post #77 of 78
hi marcus,

i just got my ue-10 back. what i can tell so far is, that they are indeed alot better.
i think on the right side the seal and fit is perfect. on the left side im not sure yet.

but i have to admit, that i wasnt sure if they can sort it out without new molds, as it was qute easy to break the seal.

hopefully you get yours soon back, too.

regards gordon

Oct 21, 2005 at 2:21 PM Post #78 of 78
Lol, again online at the same time
wink.gif

Well, incidently my UE10s arrived today, too! It's better than the last fit, but I'll give it some more time before I actually decide whether it's ok or not. The seal is definitely better - I went through the streets today and thought it was pretty quiet once the music played, I still heard cars driving by but it was way better this time. I can even open my mouth without breaking the seal, chewing is obviously still a bit problematic but I think that's pretty normal (as UAndy indicated). Right now they're a bit delicate on the correct seating of the phones - once you've got it it's almost perfect. I get the easiest seal through really pushing them further into my ear canal (by pressing on the lower part of the phones), but then I get that vacuum feeling and bass is missing together with the airy (or ambient) sound, like slightly muted, obviously they're too far in. As said, I can get a good fit and seal, but it's diffcult to get there. Time will tell whether I am able to achieve that correct seating easier together with a proper seal or not. If not a second refit might give a tighter fit like in your case.

I'm glad you got a good fit finally - let's wait some time and see whether it's working for you as expected.

Marcus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back