The Tomahawk...an ultra-portable amplifier for IEMs
Dec 11, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #331 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hmm... the m hornet is already laid back. i wonder if ray's trying to create the soundstage that's really lacking with IEM's??

The Tomahawk has the sound stage wrapped all around your head, it is dynamic with tube's warmth yet detailed.
The bass goes so deep to the lowest sub bass on your CD's
Nothing is missing. E-500 & UE-10 including all other IEMs that I have benefit from the performance of the Tomahawk.
You have to find out what Grado's & Sennheiser sound with it too.
Ray Samuels

Dec 11, 2006 at 5:22 PM Post #334 of 931
Ray

Please throw my name into the hat for one as well. Basic black to match my 5G ipod
wink.gif
hopefully I made it under the 200th mark!
cool.gif

Dec 11, 2006 at 11:40 PM Post #336 of 931
Dear friends...

We have 250 chassis at the anodizer. I will pick them up tomorrow. 150 chassis are black anodized. They will be silk screened in Gold with Gold knob. The other 100 chassis are white/clear anodized, they will be silk screened in Black with white/clear knob.
I also got an e-mail from the factory that do the SMD for the Tomahawk pc brds, saying at the end of this week the brds will be done.
This means we will be building the Tomahawk this coming week-end & start shipping them. The white/clear color is $10.00 more, at $260.00, the Black is at $250.00.

I want to make sure that all my friends do understand that the Tomahawk has a 15000mf panasonic capacitor, it needs time to settle & burn-in. The Tomahawk should sound great out of the box but it gets way much better with burn-in.

Please do remember that I used high quality, copper top Duracell AAA alkaline, batteries in my Tomahawk & all the data released to you was using these batteries with IEMs when I was keeping track of the hours. Your millage might differ. Stay away from rechargeable AAAs they are.... The good quality AAA are very affordable & you can buy them in a dozen very cheap.

Please make sure to install the battery correctly in the Tomahawk. The Rear panel "batteries compartment panel" has a silk screened image of the 2 batteries on it, pay attention to how the batteries should be inserted inside the amp.

We are inviting every one who has posted in this thread to reserve a Tomohawk to send the money for their amp.
We will ship to those who make the payment first & on time.
We do not take credit cards as we are not set-up for that.
We take cashier check, money order, bank note & pay-pal.

Shipping in the US continent, is via fed-ex 2-3 days express with tracking #. Cost $14.00.

Shipping out of the US continent is $24.00, via USPS
Note, Shipping to Italy is ONLY via fed-ex.

If using pay-pal:
Go to your pay-pal account, on the top of the page CLICK
on 'SEND MONEY"
In the new window, enter my e-mail address:
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com
below that enter the dollars amount.
Choose "goods" from the drop table, then finish the rest with your full shipping address & phone #.

Black Tomahawk shipped in the US including 3% pa-pal fee is $271.92

White/Clear Tomahawk shipped in the US including 3% pay-pal fee is $285.22

Black Tomahawk shipped out of US continent including 4% pay-pal fee is $284.96.

White/clear Tomahawk shipped out of US continent including 4% pay-pal fee is $295.36.

If cashier checks, money orders & bank notes are issued, please do not add any other fees to it. Just the cost of the amp & the shipping.

Please don't send any e-mail either as I have no time answering them. All those orders which are in this thread
will be honored + any other new orders coming till next Friday, midnight Central time.

We will be making the Tomahawk & shipping them through Christmas & New Year.

To all our friends & head-fiers around the world, have a very happy holidays from Ray Samuels Audio Family. Thanks for your orders & for your trust in our product.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Dec 11, 2006 at 11:49 PM Post #338 of 931
WOOHOO! Money sent! Thanks Ray!

Dec 12, 2006 at 1:00 AM Post #343 of 931
One of the last to post in this thread but one of the first to pay. Ooh-rah!
Merry Christmas Ray!

Dec 12, 2006 at 1:07 AM Post #344 of 931
Payment sent!

Thanks Ray I can't wait!

Dec 12, 2006 at 1:07 AM Post #345 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by willobandb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another Payment Sent, Another Stakeout for the FedEx truck!

I want pics I want pics of the FED-EX TRUCK of course!!!!! LOL!!

I am currently trying to re-route ray's paypal to mine!!! LOL!!!

Just kidding Ray!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back