The Tomahawk...an ultra-portable amplifier for IEMs
Nov 30, 2006 at 6:53 AM Post #212 of 931
Hoppergrass
Quote:

pds6...when you tried to make fun of me you were wrong.

I did not "tried to make fun of me". Of the 200 posts, Ray had about ten of them. Please.

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:50 PM Post #213 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Once I will get the brds I will work on the Tomahawk day & night to make all your christmas wishes come true.
Ray Samuels

I made a joke about Ray being Santa, but... Is this not what Santa -or his elfs- is supposed to do?
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #215 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am pushing as hard as I can on my end, chassis are getting done & in 2 days will go to the anodizer.
The problem is or should I say was, most of the parts are shifting to no lead parts which are made over seas, this delayed getting all my parts on time & the factory that does the SMD for the pc brds are loaded with work which delays my pc brds until Dec. 10th. Once I will get the brds I will work on the Tomahawk day & night to make all your christmas wishes come true.
Ray Samuels

Please get some Head-Fi Elfs to help in your toys preparation.... No, I don't mean "Low frequency"... I meant Santa's helpers....
rs1smile.gif

I'd love to have my Christmas present on Christmas eve...
eggosmile.gif

Nov 30, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #216 of 931
Personally I woudn't mind if Ray delays it more. I've sold my IEMs to pay for a custom one. If Ray wanted payment now, I'd have to decide whether to buy an amp which I cant use for another 2 months until I have more cash and customs arrive OR miss the 1st batch of 200 at reduced price.

oh the dilemma
blink.gif

Dec 1, 2006 at 2:07 AM Post #217 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by The-One /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Personally I woudn't mind if Ray delays it more. I've sold my IEMs to pay for a custom one. If Ray wanted payment now, I'd have to decide whether to buy an amp which I cant use for another 2 months until I have more cash and customs arrive OR miss the 1st batch of 200 at reduced price.

oh the dilemma
blink.gif

Easy. Buy it now and burn it in while you wait for the customs.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 1, 2006 at 12:33 PM Post #220 of 931
Hi Ray,
if the list of 200 isn't full yet, please count me in for a "Tomahawk".
Hard to resist a combo ultra portability+top sonic quality (and service...) for my travels.
Thanx!
rs1smile.gif

p.s if you don't mind I'd prefer USPS over Fedex (I'm in the US). I don't know if it's just where I live, but Fedex does a poor job here and tends to leave pkgs outside (not good in a big apartment complex!)

Dec 2, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #222 of 931
Ray,

Can we have a green Tomahawk like there is for the hornet? Please. This color is awesome for the Hornet and I believe it will be the same for the Tomahawk.

I can wait little longer if you will consider offering it soon. However, I will pay as soon as you tell me to reserve my place.

Thanks again Ray!

Dec 2, 2006 at 7:00 AM Post #225 of 931
I'd totally want to get in on this if there is still space in your 200
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back