The Tomahawk...an ultra-portable amplifier for IEMs
Dec 30, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #721 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are in the grace period. You can get it for the intro price if you have posted in the Tomahawk thread. Please indicate your post #. If you don't your payment will be refunded back to you.
Ray samuels

That's great to know. I thought I had missed out. Will be going back to hunt for my original posting in a bit then. Thanks.

Dec 30, 2006 at 10:26 AM Post #723 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by laevi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ray, please put me on the list for the intro price too. Thanks.

The intro price is over with! As posted by Ray here...
So afaik only those who replied to this thread before December 17th. will get the intro price.

Dec 30, 2006 at 5:30 PM Post #725 of 931
Ray:

Is there any chance you can confirm for me whether or not my unit has shipped? I have seen some people who paid after I did receive their units already, so I'm thinking it's either stuck at customs or has been mis-shipped (as happens sometimes with my address).

The paypal payment account was from zhoewang@hotmail.com and I hope I filled out the form correctly regarding the shipping address. If there are any problems please feel free to email that hotmail account or PM me here.

Thanks, and pardon my paranoia if you have indeed shipped it already and this is just a customs issue.

Edit: My payment was sent on December 12th, and I believe I had read somewhere that someone had paid on the 26th and received theirs already, something like this - hence my worry.

Dec 30, 2006 at 6:34 PM Post #726 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ordeith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ray:

Is there any chance you can confirm for me whether or not my unit has shipped? I have seen some people who paid after I did receive their units already, so I'm thinking it's either stuck at customs or has been mis-shipped (as happens sometimes with my address).

The paypal payment account was from zhoewang@hotmail.com and I hope I filled out the form correctly regarding the shipping address. If there are any problems please feel free to email that hotmail account or PM me here.

Thanks, and pardon my paranoia if you have indeed shipped it already and this is just a customs issue.

Edit: My payment was sent on December 12th, and I believe I had read somewhere that someone had paid on the 26th and received theirs already, something like this - hence my worry.

Dear head fiers...
All international Tomahawks have been shipped via USPS
We have none that has not been shipped. This is the time when you have to sit & relax & wait for your customs authority to process & release your package. It is out of my hand, please don't ask for the tracking #, it means nothing, nothing at all. It will only make you sad if you will find that after a month of waiting the tracking # will say "it was recieved at Skokie postal service"
It will get to you & in some cases, some are faster than the others.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Dec 30, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #727 of 931
Damn queue jumpers!!!
biggrin.gif

I paid on the 13th and reckon I was #158 ish on the unofficial list on page 14. Just got my credit card statement today and payment has gone through so it's just a waiting game. I'd love for it to get here by the 6th as I am off to San Francisco for a week and the iPod/E500s will be getting a lot of use.

Ah well, fingers crossed...

Oooo, just spotted Ray's message posted as I wrote mine - it might, just might get to me before the 6th. On the 6th would be fine actually as I leave the 7th.

"International Tomahawks" sounds very grand
wink.gif

Dec 30, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #728 of 931
I paid on the 12th/12th and received T044 this morning, posted in Skokie USA on the 21st and received on the 30th in Scotland. Considering the amount of post in the system at this time of year and the holiday backlog i was well impressed with the speed of delivery, I had resigned myself to waiting till well into the new year to receive it, bloody glad it's in my hands now though
icon10.gif

Dec 30, 2006 at 7:02 PM Post #729 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear head fiers...
All international Tomahawks have been shipped via USPS
We have none that has not been shipped. This is the time when you have to sit & relax & wait for your customs authority to process & release your package. It is out of my hand, please don't ask for the tracking #, it means nothing, nothing at all. It will only make you sad if you will find that after a month of waiting the tracking # will say "it was recieved at Skokie postal service"
It will get to you & in some cases, some are faster than the others.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Ray, thanks for your quick response, I can't wait to enjoy the Tomahawk.

Dec 30, 2006 at 7:20 PM Post #730 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmonkey
I paid on the 12th/12th and received T044 this morning...

Hmm, seeing as 44 was 'allocated' to someone else guess the list on page 14 means nothing?
As I paid the day after you I hope a small package will be dropping through the door soon. Out of interest did you get stung for any customs duties? (I'm UK based too)

Dec 30, 2006 at 7:49 PM Post #731 of 931
I didn't get stung for customs/import duty, the customs certificate package was addressed and labled correctly for value and description
wink.gif
, i guess i got lucky as i've ordered 1000's of £ worth of mtb equipment from the states over the past few years and usually i get a bill to pay before they hand over any goods.

After what i've spent this xmas it's a blessing my tomahawk sailed through unscathed, unless i get a bill for £x through the post at some point - doubt that though.

Dec 31, 2006 at 11:47 PM Post #734 of 931
Ray: I hope I've done this right by ordering the Tomahawk at the same time as the sending of payment via Paypal; a bit confused on the ins-and-outs of the ordering process! Anyway payment has been sent for a white model.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back