Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Actually, I'm #1.
wink.gif

-Ed

Yeah, well, I'm #118.
biggrin.gif

Dec 6, 2006 at 12:02 AM Post #276 of 931
Guys, just so you know this is not an official list. I just put this together on my own. For all I know Ray has his own list with 200 names already on it. I thought it would be a decent guage of how many amps are left and not a list of who gets what first. Besides, didn't Ray say that the amps will be shipped by order of who pays first?

Dec 6, 2006 at 2:02 AM Post #278 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbarraza /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, I'll pay now
600smile.gif

I'm not sure if you're serious but just in case here's a section from the faq i put together from Ray's posts.

When can I pay for the amp?
I do not & will not take your money unless I have the products in my hand to ship to you.
This has always been my policy. I do believe in this policy & do think it is a healthy one.
Please don't send money nor ask if you could, I would like to have the amps ready first before I request the payment.
I will let you know 2 weeks prior to the shipping date.

Dec 6, 2006 at 2:04 AM Post #279 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by ichiro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Guys, just so you know this is not an official list. I just put this together on my own. For all I know Ray has his own list with 200 names already on it. I thought it would be a decent guage of how many amps are left and not a list of who gets what first. Besides, didn't Ray say that the amps will be shipped by order of who pays first?

Totally understandable. Nothing is offical until Mr. Samuels says so. Sorry if I imposed.

Dec 6, 2006 at 4:38 AM Post #280 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi yellafella321...
Let me know if this will do my friend?
Thanks.
Ray Samuels

DSC_0035.jpg

where can I purchase the cord that goes from the ipod to the tomahawk

Dec 6, 2006 at 7:38 AM Post #283 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveypadot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
where can I purchase the cord that goes from the ipod to the tomahawk

The cable that is pictured is from

http://www.audiolineout.com/

I believe that one is the new Jumbo Dock. Ken offers a wide variety of ipod line out docks to fit all budgets. I just received the jumbo cryo which is just amazing, but i've tried everything from the bling bling, cotton and now the jumbo cryo and they are all excellent.

Dec 6, 2006 at 8:30 AM Post #284 of 931
Quote:

Originally Posted by JLai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ray provides 4 clear rubber bubble feet that are stick on (atleast on the Hornets). You can put them on wherever you want. Course you can always buy more from Home Depot if you wanted them on both sides...It'd be a waste though, considering how beautiful the lettering is.
tongue.gif

Thanks for the reply! I'm gonna save some money and not buy another case for my nano. I just use the one I have for the gym and go "naked" the rest of the time.

Dec 6, 2006 at 1:40 PM Post #285 of 931
Please add me to list - if it is not too late?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back