the terminal clip has loosen
Aug 26, 2008 at 5:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

o2jamrocks

New Head-Fier
hi everyone, i am new here...... i just bought my aego m, and i do not use the ordinary aego m speaker cable, rather than transparent speaker cable.... the cable is rough.... perhaps everyone know that the terminal located at the back of aego subwoofer is using those clip to tightening the speaker cable.... it has loosen after i connected and disconnected my cable for a few times..... anyone can provide me the solution for this problem??
i intended to buy a new speaker terminal to replace the faulty one.... but i can not find the speaker terminal with the same topology as the ordinary aego M terminal (2X2 square)....and there must be a risk since i don't have any experience to those electronics stuff...... The second idea in my mind is to terminating my speaker cable with a plug that can fit into the extremely small size hole from my aego terminal and decided not to clip the tip of the plug.... but i can not find a plug (male) that can fit the little hole at this point of time.... pls help me!!! haha!!! thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back