The temptation...
Dec 17, 2007 at 8:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ozstrike

100+ Head-Fier
There's a pair of DT770s in a box next to me.
But I'm not meant to open them because they're a present for my dad for christmas.
But I really want to try them out!
Aargh they look so comfortable.

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:03 PM Post #2 of 10
Buy one for yourself too?
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:21 PM Post #4 of 10
Oz,
I could see this as a good equipment thread. I thought this was one of those "What's your temptation". I think that a quality audit is in order to ensure your father's happiness. Perhaps a break-in done in advance for good ole dad.

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:22 PM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oz,
I could see this as a good equipment thread. I thought this was one of those "What's your temptation". I think that a quality audit is in order to ensure your father's happiness. Perhaps a break-in done in advance for good ole dad.

You are a very evil person, you know that?
biggrin.gif

Dec 17, 2007 at 9:28 PM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaZa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are a very evil person, you know that?
biggrin.gif

Would a father expect anything different from an audiophile child? I'd be proud to know they cared to go through the effort.
plainface.gif
And I'm stickin to my story.

Dec 17, 2007 at 10:04 PM Post #8 of 10
The last time i bought my dad headphones, i very carefully opened the box just enough to plug them into a computer's sound card that was playing a random selection of mp3s for about a week straight.

But i suspect that the OP won't have the strength to keep from completely unpacking them.

Dec 17, 2007 at 10:05 PM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Happy Camper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oz,

Brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back