The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Apr 13, 2024 at 10:56 AM Post #586 of 590
I know it's a headphone forum, but to be honest my highlight of the day was the guys from Konkret Akustik! They have just finished their first product. WOW, these STUDIO AND HIFI SPEAKERS!
Nice photos on their website :)
No information about the their products :frowning2:

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:18 AM Post #587 of 590
Nice photos on their website :)
No information about the their products :frowning2:
They told me that they had only finished the speakers a week or two before the exhibition. So they probably didn't have time to publish all the information on their website.

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:40 AM Post #588 of 590
Fotos (not mine !) from the Konkret Akustik room in Greifensee
https://www.analog-forum.de/wbboard...-12-14-april-2024/&postID=2789031#post2789031
scroll to posts 9+10

RE: Phones:
In the small STAX room beside the Landenberg Concert Hall the X9000 and the brand new SR-X1 "Entry Model" ist shown and can be listend to
(The Swiss importer, Harry PAWEL got a "Pre-Production"-Demo Model)

Regards
Urs

BTW: The current Landenberg Sessions are also recorded with a Kunstkopf ("Dummy Head"??) system for head phones. However the tracks are not yet available on-line.
I'm trying to find a source, but I was not successful so far. Except this sample

Try this

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024 at 11:57 AM Post #589 of 590
RE: Phones:
In the small STAX room beside the Landenberg Concert Hall the X9000 and the brand new SR-X1 "Entry Model" ist shown and can be listend to
(The Swiss importer, Harry PAWEL got a "Pre-Production"-Demo Model)
To me the true king of the headphones that where at the exibition was surpricingly the Audeze CRBN in combination with the iCAN Phantom. That is a perfect combo, i really liked it:)

Apr 13, 2024 at 1:50 PM Post #590 of 590
They told me that they had only finished the speakers a week or two before the exhibition. So they probably didn't have time to publish all the information on their website.
From a company I expect at least an impressum on the website. I will check their site in a few month, maybe they are ready by then with some details about their products. Looks quite interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back