THE student's headphones
May 23, 2005 at 3:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

bunchex

New Head-Fier
They have been with me for 6 months now. I can only show my cans with pride whenever anyone asks me why they are so big, and then let people discover through their ears the magic of these cans. However, the best part comes when some of my friends tell me I even look y with my cans on. They go with me, consealed in a discman caselogic case, to the library. With my cans, I can submerge with Vivaldi's summer or James Horner soundtracks into quality studying. Then, when I'm all done for the day, I head back to my house, listening to some Bob Marley or King Chango to get in a happy mood.

Whenever I'm going partying, some Juan Luis Guerra or Ruben Blades salsa puts me in the mood for dancing. But, if I just want to hang around and take it easy on a Sunday morning, then Enigma or Enya eases everything so effortlessly through my cans.

In the airplane I just put them off to silence the kids and general audience. The jet engines just become a pleasant humm, reminding me I'll be closer to my next stop. All this thanks to their superb isolation qualities. In the bus, my cans allow me to see and get to know people through their gestures, even though I'm in a world of my own with my music.

Right now Radiohead's Idioteque reminds me I must keep doing my stuff, but I just wanted to post that my cans are truly the best headphones a poor student can get. Better yet, anyone looking to discover a private world without the sounds of everyday life, and a superb sound after some good burn-in.

Of course, my cans are the Sennheiser 280 Silver

May 23, 2005 at 3:30 AM Post #2 of 9
You just made me cry.
biggrin.gif

May 23, 2005 at 3:36 AM Post #4 of 9
man get a room

(lol)

whoa man you wrote like a story and ****, about headphones. lololololol

May 23, 2005 at 4:47 AM Post #7 of 9
nice story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back