The "SINGLE" piece of audio equipment/gear/accessory/etc that you just couldnt live without/ love to death/adore ETC.
Sep 29, 2012 at 1:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

thedips

100+ Head-Fier
just was sitting around and was thinking about all of my audio gear that ive owned had loved etc. and the only thing that i keep thinking about that will probably have to be buried with me in my grave is my little portable DAC/AMP by Ray samuels audio. just wondered what other people would pick if they only had the choice to select only ONE piece no matter what it was....  #randomthoughts

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:33 PM Post #3 of 5
ERS paper.

Signed,
Patrick

For me, dark chocolate. I'll listen to anything for a good piece of chocolate.

Beyond that, the memories I have seeing a lot of the bands I still listen to today. If the listening experience allows, I close my eyes, connect with the song and take a quick visit to my youth. But it sure does help that I can use a HE-6 to listen to them with.

Sep 29, 2012 at 5:55 PM Post #4 of 5
Gear comes and goes - it's the music that lives forever. Just put Led Zeppelin "In My Time of Dying" on autorepeat, close-up the casket and I'll be fine.

Oct 1, 2012 at 2:25 AM Post #5 of 5
Gear comes and goes - it's the music that lives forever. Just put Led Zeppelin "In My Time of Dying" on autorepeat, close-up the casket and I'll be fine.

Great song !!!
I've busted many air guitars rocking out too hard to that one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back