The Second Offical Sydney "mini" meet :) Grado fanboys enter! [56k]
Sep 20, 2005 at 7:50 AM Post #46 of 58
sydneymeet16.jpg

Jazper, I am still waiting for your PM... [size=xx-small] Good on you for modeling the W10LTD, that's courage![/size]

Overlunge

Sep 20, 2005 at 7:59 AM Post #47 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by overlunge
Jazper, I am still waiting for your PM... [size=xx-small] Good on you for modeling the W10LTD, that's courage![/size]

Overlunge

Don't need to be in the team
smily_headphones1.gif
I wasn't a big fan of those.. maybe some others when I get a chance to hear them. Really wana hear the qualia though..

Sep 20, 2005 at 8:28 AM Post #48 of 58
He's wearing them with the headband and 3D Wings pushed towards the back of the head. It actually looks OK and not so ridiculous.

I don't have much hair so when I wear an ATH A or AD Series the headbands and 3D Wings look like alien antenna or Borg attachments.

Sep 20, 2005 at 9:49 AM Post #51 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by chungsoi
I bet the SA5k designer had a huge bald spot!

lol... hair loss is an infectious disease that's spread by a virus called SAx000
eek.gif
On a more serious note, apparently Sony recommend the headphones to be worn without tilting.

It's going to cover up the bald patch in the middle nicely :p (though not in my case... health hair.
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Overlunge

Sep 20, 2005 at 10:24 AM Post #53 of 58
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wimmig
I was considering attending, but after viewing the pictures i don't think i would have been entirely comfortable in such surroundings.

Why is that?

Sep 20, 2005 at 2:02 PM Post #57 of 58
sorry for the mixup haha, i forgot to double check the aforementioned post to make sure
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back