The Scorpion King is the manliest movie ever.
Sep 9, 2006 at 5:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

Meyvn

Headphoneus Supremus
Admit it, watching the Rock rip an arrow out of his own back in order to fire it at another man makes you feel proud to be male.

scorpion.jpg

Sep 9, 2006 at 1:20 PM Post #4 of 42
Nope...sorry...not the manliest movie ever made. That movie would have to be Roadhouse.

It's got everything a really manly movie needs...sex, violence, Sam Elliot...

Sep 9, 2006 at 2:05 PM Post #5 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by elrod-tom
Nope...sorry...not the manliest movie ever made. That movie would have to be Roadhouse.

It's got everything a really manly movie needs...sex, violence, Sam Elliot...

What about Ed Harris calling to wake up the president at 2am? No?
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 9, 2006 at 2:25 PM Post #6 of 42
I'm pretty sure What Women Want is the manliest movie
cool.gif

filmwhat.jpg

Mel Gibson showing us how it's done
tongue.gif

Sep 9, 2006 at 6:58 PM Post #8 of 42
...how sad is that. Of six replies in this thread, three of them were from women, women you guys were trying to get women to respond and show pics in that one thread for like a month, to no avail.

Sep 9, 2006 at 7:01 PM Post #9 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enverxis
I'm pretty sure What Women Want is the manliest movie
cool.gif

filmwhat.jpg

Mel Gibson showing us how it's done
tongue.gif

OT, but the picture reads: I'm a stinking picturestealing THIEF.
tongue.gif

Sep 9, 2006 at 7:08 PM Post #10 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by Meyvn
...how sad is that. Of six replies in this thread, three of them were from women, women you guys were trying to get women to respond and show pics in that one thread for like a month, to no avail.

You are absolutely right. I am adding this to the Man Law Library:

Should any man post that a movie is manly, the majority of the posters must be men and must agree with him, unless a previous Man Law or general manly concensus has determined this movie to be less than manly.

cool.gif

Sep 10, 2006 at 6:59 AM Post #11 of 42
see, I thinking perhaps bloodsport would be the manliest. Guys kicking the crap out of each other, with no regard to plot or acting!

Sep 10, 2006 at 7:14 AM Post #12 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedLeader
see, I thinking perhaps bloodsport would be the manliest. Guys kicking the crap out of each other, with no regard to plot or acting!

LOL! I'm sorry, but any movie that makes it a point to show off a guy's ass while he's putting on speedo underwear is instantly disqualified.

Sep 10, 2006 at 7:20 AM Post #13 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevesurf
You are absolutely right. I am adding this to the Man Law Library:

Should any man post that a movie is manly, the majority of the posters must be men and must agree with him, unless a previous Man Law or general manly concensus has determined this movie to be less than manly.

cool.gif

Though I'm pretty sure it's a Man Law to avoid engaging in conversations in a virtual forum wherein users discuss their similar tastes in spending half their paycheck on headphone cables.
wink.gif

Cue giant Milwaukee's Best Light can.

Sep 10, 2006 at 3:59 PM Post #14 of 42
THEY LIVE is the manliest movie.

1. it stars a professional wrestler, "rowdy" roddy piper.

2. it has a 10 minute fight scene where the actors actually fought for real (then bond)!

3. it has only one female lead character (who turns out to be yuppie scum)

4. the "a-team" is mentioned

5. contains the line "i have come here to chew bubblegum and kick @ss! and i'm all out of bubblegum!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back