The School Thread (rant/rave/discuss)
Sep 3, 2002 at 8:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

royboy2k

100+ Head-Fier
So it's that time of year again. I just got back from my first day of school and it feels good to just chill in front of the computer and surf the web (with music of course). It feels like it's going to be a good year because I'm a senior (in HS), so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I have alot of friends in most of my classes. No high school horror stories from me today.

Anyone wanna report on the start of their school year (which may or may not have started today)?

Sep 3, 2002 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 2
I've been in classes since Aug 21st. I love it, tons of fun but a good bit of work too.

My only complant so far is the idiots living next to my room. They have a set of Klipsh promedia speakers, and feel as though they can use them at whatever volume they want, whenever they want. It wouldn't bother me so much except they play the same dam song over and over and over, and they sing along with it. Or at least they try to sing along to it.

What they fail to realise is that if they piss me off enough I could make their lives a living hell (polka music all day long comes to mind), but I'm just too nice to do that yet.

Maybe I just need some etys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back