The Return of MRael
Jul 9, 2002 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kelly

Herr Babelfish der Übersetzer, he wore a whipped-cream-covered tutu for this title.
This is too good to not mention. Did you guys notice MRael's post the other day? (In Gear For Sale, he posted his W2002 for sale.)

Did anyone else see this coming?
smily_headphones1.gif

I was amused that he's selling the AT W2002 and not the Grado HP-1.

Jul 9, 2002 at 1:20 PM Post #2 of 6
i'm betting he's trying to put a v8 into a honda or something. just my guess.

too bad he isn't selling the hp-1's, i hear they're quite wonderful..

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:16 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
This is too good to not mention. Did you guys notice MRael's post the other day? (In Gear For Sale, he posted his W2002 for sale.)

Did anyone else see this coming?
smily_headphones1.gif

I was amused that he's selling the AT W2002 and not the Grado HP-1.

Kelly, Kelly, Kelly. The first I remember reading a post from you, you had maybe 4 or 5 total. Now you have 2200+? Where do all those words come from man?
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm kidding you.
I have a habit of dropping redundant gear (and redundant experiences), even if they are near and dear to me in their own particular way. I made a point of expressing my thanks to the cool guys that buy and sell stuff on that other forum, and I meant it. I almost sold the HP2 and kept the W2002, but it didnt work out that way. The part of me that wants to ask you what you meant by that 'did you see that coming' crack is the same part that doesnt come here to ******** anymore, so I wont get into that.
But I hope you and everyone else I DID used to ******** with are fine and well and healthy.
I either use the HP2 with a substituted mini-jack cord into a portable, or I use Stax headphones and T1 amp for home listening. I won't (shan't??) make a habit of blabbing about headphones again. But dont let me stop you. Have a good weekend!

M.

Aug 3, 2002 at 7:30 PM Post #4 of 6
MRael

The crack was because fanatics ("enthusiasts") tend to eventually drop whatever they're fanatical about and move on to being fanatical about something else. Born again Christian ex-Satanists and burnout ex-druggies on their high horses crack me up--hey, you take amusement wherever you an find it in life, you know?

Anyway, I think we all miss your ********ting--wish you'd come back and hang out even if things did go a little over the top a couple times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back