The R&B thread (we need some soul up in here)
Feb 9, 2014 at 4:57 PM Post #8 of 16
  let's not turn this thread into blues thread.  Please posts your fav R&B(modern, foreign, and etc..)

I find it amusing that you think Lee Fields is Blues and not R&B, and then you post Boys to Men, but it's your thread so I will stay out of it.  We obviously have a different definition of R&B

Feb 10, 2014 at 5:59 PM Post #10 of 16
  let's not turn this thread into blues thread.  Please posts your fav R&B(modern, foreign, and etc..)

To say the above music was blues shows how little you know about R&B and even music itself. Before you start a thread about R&B music go learn what real R&B is. It didn't start in the 90s and it actually began to deteriorate in the late/mid 70s when disco was on the come up, so please do yourself a favor and go do a little crate digging and then come back.

By the way, what you enjoy is contemporary R&B, not Soul music.

Thank you.

Feb 24, 2014 at 2:37 AM Post #13 of 16

To say the above music was blues shows how little you know about R&B and even music itself. Before you start a thread about R&B music go learn what real R&B is. It didn't start in the 90s and it actually began to deteriorate in the late/mid 70s when disco was on the come up, so please do yourself a favor and go do a little crate digging and then come back.

By the way, what you enjoy is contemporary R&B, not Soul music.

Thank you.

I enjoy music. I listen to what I like, not what should like.  Deteriorate?  Whatever.. Music happens. You are not an authority.   Keep you opinions to your self, and your definitions.

I'm a big R-Kelly fan

Feb 24, 2014 at 1:08 PM Post #14 of 16
  I enjoy music. I listen to what I like, not what should like.  Deteriorate?  Whatever.. Music happens. You are not an authority.   Keep you opinions to your self, and your definitions.

I'm a big R-Kelly fan

Wasn't it you who first posted about what was R&B and what was blues...  you might heed your own words
Here's a wikipedia definition/article on R&B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R%26B_music

Feb 24, 2014 at 8:00 PM Post #15 of 16

I'm a big R-Kelly fan

Hey I think this song is great and enjoy contemporary R&B too. I'm not criticizing your choice of music at all, but the way you immaturely dismiss other types of music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back