The Predator, Portable Headphone Amp/USB DAC Combo
Dec 29, 2007 at 1:52 AM Post #616 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by V-Duh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone heard any hints of Ray offering the Predator without the DAC sometime in the future?

I have no use for a DAC but like the idea of the reduced floor noise with IEMs.

Thanks!

Tomahawk?

Dec 30, 2007 at 8:08 AM Post #617 of 987
Latecomer to the party...how much longer will this special price on The Predator be?
redface.gif

Dec 30, 2007 at 2:15 PM Post #618 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Latecomer to the party...how much longer will this special price on The Predator be?
redface.gif

My recollection from early in the thread is the introductory price is only for the first 200 Predators.

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:14 PM Post #620 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattigol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forgive me for not reading through 50 pages of this thread: What is the price of the predator now? Can't find anything but pics on the RSA site....

Sorry no time to up-date the site yet.
Here is what i posted earlier...

We will offer both colors at the same price of $425.00 for the intro period only.

If you reside in the US the shipping cost is $14.00 flat.
If you live any where around the world the total shipping cost via fed-ex with tracking # is $36.00

If you live in the US & plan on transferring money via pay-pal, the total cost for the Predator shipped to you is $452.17.
Please use my e-mail address to transfer the money.
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

If you live in the US & plan on sending cashier checks or money orders, the total cost for the predator is $439.00.
Please make the check to:

Ray Samuels Audio
8005 KEELER AVE.
SKOKIE, IL. 60076
USA.

If you live out of US territory, shipping via fed-ex with tracking #, the total cost of the Predator using pay-pal is $480.36 Please use my e-mail address to transfer the money.
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

If you are residing out of US territory & want to send International Cashier Check or Money Orders, the total cost for the Predator shipped to you via fed-ex with tracking # is $461.00. Please send the check to the address above.

It looks like it is going to be a merry Christmas after all, hopefully I won’t disappoint you my friends.

Marry Christmas to all & have a happy Holidays from all of us here at Ray Samuels Audio.

Ray Samuels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Ray Samuels : 12-16-2007 at 01:00 PM.

Dec 30, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #621 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattigol /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Forgive me for not reading through 50 pages of this thread: What is the price of the predator now? Can't find anything but pics on the RSA site....

A simple search within this thread for Predator price with Ray Samuels as the poster would have yielded a manageable list of posts. I found it within the first handful of posts I scanned. I have to commend Ray for his willingness to take the extra step to help out a customer!

Dec 30, 2007 at 6:12 PM Post #622 of 987
Thank you Ray for responding so quickly. I was planning on calling you this afternoon, but I see that the task needn't be done now.

For everybody aspiring to getting a Predator: wait for me! I need to sell a few things before I can afford such a beauty.
redface.gif

Dec 30, 2007 at 9:59 PM Post #623 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by OptionTrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A simple search within this thread for Predator price with Ray Samuels as the poster would have yielded a manageable list of posts. I found it within the first handful of posts I scanned. I have to commend Ray for his willingness to take the extra step to help out a customer!

thanks for arbitrating, but I think we get along just fine...
rolleyes.gif

Dec 31, 2007 at 12:30 AM Post #624 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am so sorry my friend for the mistake we have made, it is very possible that it got mixed on the table with another order. I will be more than happy to exchange it for you with a clear Predator & gladly pay for shipping both ways.
Ray Samuels

Thanks Ray,

This looks fine in black next to my black Macbook, but I would be happy to buy an extra case in Clear/White if you'll PM me a price. (S/N PR024).

Larry

Dec 31, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #626 of 987
Dear friends & head-fiers....
The 110 Predators were all shipped out to the customers as they were promised on time, friday, Saturday & Monday. We are expecting 400 chassis coming in 10 days, we will have the colored Predators available at that time also at $15.00 more & two tone colors at $25.00 more. Please for those who made the payment for the second shipment, i would like to say, we appreciate your patiance. We will make sure that you will get your Predator on time. If others are wondering if the INTRO. price is stil available, the answer is yes, we do have about 50 more orders open for those who would like to jump on this special price before it is HISTORY.
thanks.
Ray Samuels

Jan 1, 2008 at 6:17 PM Post #629 of 987
I find that the Predator is dead quiet with IEM's and it works great as a walk around amp in concert with my iRiver and Monica II dac.

For some reason I have not been able to get on this site for almost a week, strange. Banned? :^)

** Oh and understand as has been stated, for the Predator to fly you must give it time, which means many hours of on time with a signal going through it. I would listen during this time but know that it takes time and that burn-in/forming is requisite for all of its capabilities to show themselves.

Jan 1, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #630 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by jude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Even though it was shipped FedEx Standard Overnight (and was shipped out on Friday), my Predator arrived on Saturday (it must be a holiday shipping thing). Needless to say, I'm excited it got here early, as she's fully charged up now, and ready to use (which I'm about to do for the first time).

2129767783_e4dbd4d1d9.jpg

[size=xx-small]Ray Samuels Audio Predator (serial number PR048)[/size]

2129767919_fc0169049a.jpg

[size=xx-small]Blacked-out portable rig.
The Ray Samuels Audio Predator (black on black), black Apple iPod nano 8GB (2nd generation), and an all-black Qables SilverCab iPod Dock.

[/size]

It's listenin' time.

b.gif

very sweet! i wonder how nice combo will be the predator + the new nano! Is anyone here listening to it?
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back