Quote:

Originally Posted by OptionTrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^^ the computer or the Predator?

computer

biggrin.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 9:02 AM Post #497 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We are going to ship the Predator tomorrow, Friday. As we mentioned before that these amps are going fed-ex express, thier delivery very between 2-3 working days. I am so happy that even a little late, but better than never, you will still get it a day after Christmas.

Hi Ray,

Please hold the shipment of my amp. Please check your PM for my message and request.

Thanks.

Edit: Please refer to post #447 for more information.

Dec 21, 2007 at 11:20 AM Post #498 of 987
Hi everyone, is the reserve for the predator still on?? or has Ray now closed it since he is accepting payments/reached the limited amount?

I would like to add myself for the black model, but would like to make sure Ray is still accepting orders for the special price.

p.s. sorry if i missed any notice about this.

smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 21, 2007 at 1:31 PM Post #500 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by RaYSaMueLsSoN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nope not yet, mines the prototype so no silk screen for mine
smily_headphones1.gif

Buy my TT!!!!

$15K and its yours!..with the built in K-40 Radar detector..just don't tell your dad..

wait...

Ray its a safety thing...protects the car against flying apples..yelp that's what the K-40 does..

(runs out of the thread)

Dec 21, 2007 at 4:10 PM Post #502 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Reserved in post #367, payment sent using PayPal.

- Kura

Hi Ray,

Please, send me FedEx tracking number (I live in Japan)

PayPal Transaction ID: 4R8***********13H

I'm looking forward to Predator

Thanks !!

Dec 21, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #503 of 987
Hi Ray,

following on from our phone discussion yesterday, I have paid for Black Predator on Paypal (Amount: $480.36 USD, Transaction ID: 2SC***********246, FedEx to Australia per delivery instructions on PayPal).

Thanks

Dec 22, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #504 of 987
Hi Friends & head-fiers...
My son, Charles, had three loads of boxes loaded with Predators that were shipped all over the world, The clerks at fed-ex were overwhelmed with the orders. We have send unbeliveable count of the Predators today, We will do the same tomorrow, I will post the few photos of the Predator tomorrow
also.
Ray Samuels

Dec 22, 2007 at 3:39 AM Post #507 of 987
Congrats Ray and thanks for the amazing Hornet youve sent to me, it has pretty front face plate. Looking forward for a Hornet DAC with optical out in your product line
biggrin.gif

Dec 22, 2007 at 4:32 AM Post #508 of 987
Congrats Ray on your first shipments of the Predator. I am confident that many will follow. Now, get some rest and enjoy the Holidays with your family!
smily_headphones1.gif

After speaking with your lovely wife the other day, I am excited about arranging an appointment to get together with you in the near future to pick up my Predator and audition an Apache (or maybe even the B52) with my E9s.

Dec 22, 2007 at 6:12 AM Post #510 of 987
Ray and Charles,
Thank you for working so hard to get this out the door, I am really looking forward to this little beauty! Thanks, as well, for allowing me in on the ground floor of the Predator roll-out! Happy Holidays!
tongue.gif

V/r,
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back