The Predator, Portable Headphone Amp/USB DAC Combo
Dec 18, 2007 at 6:16 AM Post #466 of 987
Ray,
I have made My payment via PayPal. to Australia. My Post was #373
rolleyes.gif

I did request a clear one. however if all sold. black is just as good.

Thanks for a great product.

Dec 18, 2007 at 6:24 AM Post #467 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The Predator is so well build that we are offering the life time warranty on the amp & it is transferable to who ever owns it. You pay only shipping if serves is needed.

Holy ****! and I mean Holy ****!
thats crazy!!!! and i mean Crazy!

I was stunt, too. We don't see many thing with lifetime warranty any more.

I think Ray meant to impress the world on his customer supports and building the road for his next generations...
biggrin.gif

Way to go Ray !!!!

Dec 18, 2007 at 12:40 PM Post #469 of 987
Hi Ray, payment sent by PayPal, my pre-order was in post #327. Please note I changed my preference from black to clear/white.

BR, Rob

Dec 18, 2007 at 2:31 PM Post #470 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3x331m /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was stunt, too. We don't see many thing with lifetime warranty any more.

I think Ray meant to impress the world on his customer supports and building the road for his next generations...
biggrin.gif

Way to go Ray !!!!

I agree it is something don't see stated out like this. I mean we have Koss headphones with their lifetime warranty in the hobby but I can not name off the top of my head another company that does it. Life time warranty is a big statement! I don't care if people look at product A for example and might say its cheap or nothing can go wrong, regardless you have the peace of mind no matter what time it is in the future that product is covered!
that's like getting married to a bunch of portable amps..omg...
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2007 at 3:46 PM Post #471 of 987
$480.36 payment sent by PayPal for black Predator ordered in post #402.

Thanks Ray.

Best wishes,
Jason

Dec 18, 2007 at 4:25 PM Post #472 of 987
Ray:

A check in the amount of $439.00 is being sent to you for a black Predator.

Thank You.

James

Dec 19, 2007 at 10:49 PM Post #476 of 987
Payment Clear.
$480.36 payment has already been sent to your paypal account.
I spilt them into two parts. One is $245. the other is $235.36.

The black predator please.
Thank you!

Dec 20, 2007 at 4:09 AM Post #478 of 987
Please put me in for a Black Predator

Dec 20, 2007 at 8:27 AM Post #480 of 987
One of the biggest fears I have with lithium-ion batteries that have to be manufacture-replaced/serviced is the total service life of the battery. Before ordering, I told Ray of my concern in this regard. He explained the battery charging and discharge technical details to me (don't expect me to recall specific voltage numbers, etc., as I don't remember those now). What I did take away from that discussion was that the Predator has an intelligent charging circuit that prevents overcharging, and, just as importantly, circuitry that pampers the battery by not allowing it to be deep-discharged before cutoff. That is, if you use the Predator until the battery circuitry shuts the unit down (the description says "6-7 days of playback at 8 hours per day on one full charge"), it will have shut the Predator off before the lithium-ion battery was anywhere near being deep-discharged. Theoretically, this should maximize the service life of the lithium-ion battery within. That allayed my battery concerns, and so, again, I have a black on black Predator on order from the first batch.

b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back