The Predator, Portable Headphone Amp/USB DAC Combo
Dec 16, 2007 at 2:05 AM Post #421 of 987
Ray,
If the pre-order price is still available, please put me down for a Clear/White/Silver Predator (lowest serial number possible). I have an SR-71 (#6039), missed the Hornet, and absolutely love my Tomahawk (#T162). I don't think that I want to miss the Predator. Thanks...

Dec 16, 2007 at 7:23 AM Post #422 of 987
Hi, Ray.

I'm Japanese. In other times, I purchased Tomahawk.

If the pre-order price is still available, please put me on the list for a black Predator.

Please, give me your reply .

Thanks.

Dec 16, 2007 at 1:01 PM Post #423 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by hztfc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ray,
Could you remove me from the pre-order list? The original post is #320. I have decided to make one amp by myself.

Thanks.

Let us know how this works out for you... always fun to hear about new DIY/homemade designs!

Dec 16, 2007 at 5:19 PM Post #425 of 987
Dear head-fiers & friends…
It is time for those who have made a reservation for the Predator DAC/AMP to comlete their purchase. It looks like we are going to ship the Predator by the end of this week or the week-end, if the anodizing firm abides by their promise.

The Predator is so well build that we are offering the life time warranty on the amp & it is transferable to who ever owns it. You pay only shipping if service is needed.

We are using Fed-Ex for shipping in the US & around the world. Your package will be tracked & you know when to expect it.

We have 110 chassis available now, 30 will be anodized in clear/white, the rest in black.
We will offer both colors at the same price of $425.00 for the intro period only.

If you reside in the US the shipping cost is $14.00 flat.
If you live any where around the world the total shipping cost via fed-ex with tracking # is $36.00

If you live in the US & plan on transferring money via pay-pal, the total cost for the Predator shipped to you is $452.17.
Please use my e-mail address to transfer the money.
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

If you live in the US & plan on sending cashier checks or money orders, the total cost for the predator is $439.00.
Please make the check to:

Ray Samuels Audio
8005 KEELER AVE.
SKOKIE, IL. 60076
USA.

If you live out of US territory, shipping via fed-ex with tracking #, the total cost of the Predator using pay-pal is $480.36 Please use my e-mail address to transfer the money.
rsaudio@raysamuelsaudio.com

If you are residing out of US territory & want to send International Cashier Check or Money Orders, the total cost for the Predator shipped to you via fed-ex with tracking # is $461.00. Please send the check to the address above.

It looks like it is going to be a merry Christmas after all, hopefully I won’t disappoint you my friends.

Marry Christmas to all & have a happy Holidays from all of us here at Ray Samuels Audio.

Ray Samuels

Dec 16, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #426 of 987
Ray,
YGPP!
tongue.gif
Original post 122.
V/r,
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back