The Predator, Portable Headphone Amp/USB DAC Combo
Dec 9, 2007 at 10:41 AM Post #331 of 987
Hi Ray,

Please include me in the pre-order list with the following specs;

1. Silver annodized front plate and Silver Volume Knob with Black Silkscreening
2. Black Main Casing and Black Back Plate with Silver Silkscreening.
3. Blue Leds
4. "10" serial (optional)

Sorry for too much request and willing to wait, coz I'll be pairing it with my Alessandro/Grado MS2i.

Please advise if the same specs is available for the Hornet might acquiring too.

Thanks alot!
Jon

Dec 9, 2007 at 11:45 AM Post #333 of 987
Hi,

I'd like to place an order for a black Predator.

thanks,

Mathis

And btw, a question about charging this amp, am I right to assume you
can charge this different voltages like 120-230 ? Sorry if this question is already covered but I couldnt find any info concerning this.

Dec 9, 2007 at 3:24 PM Post #338 of 987
i do have a hornet m and it absolutely rocks so no doubt i want one!

i'd like to sign up for one too! there's a problem though, I am overseas and will be requesting my friend to pay for it and the predator sent to him. i hope you could accomodate. if so, i'd like one in black with blue led, number 17 or 77 if possible.

max

Dec 9, 2007 at 4:00 PM Post #339 of 987
Dear friends....
As much I would like to make your wishes come true regarding little thing like blue LEDs, I find my self unable to do that due to the fact that the LED is built inside the sealed on/off switch, just like the one in the Hornet. They do not come in Blue at all. So that wish is impossible, sorry. Also the switches are allready mounted in the Predators & waiting for the chassis arrival.
We will be getting the chassis in two colors for start, The Black & the Clear/white finish that you all have seen in the Tomahawk. Later we will have the other colors as time is short & the manufacturer can handle short burst of orders at a time.

The adaptor charger is UNIVERSAL, so where ever you are it will work with your wall outlet voltage.

Thanks.
Ray Samuels

Dec 9, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #340 of 987
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear friends....
As much I would like to make your wishes come true regarding little thing like blue LEDs, I find my self unable to do that due to the fact that the LED is built inside the sealed on/off switch, just like the one in the Hornet. They do not come in Blue at all. So that wish is impossible, sorry. Also the switches are allready mounted in the Predators & waiting for the chassis arrival.
We will be getting the chassis in two colors for start, The Black & the Clear/white finish that you all have seen in the Tomahawk. Later we will have the other colors as time is short & the manufacturer can handle short burst of orders at a time.

The adaptor charger is UNIVERSAL, so where ever you are it will work with your wall outlet voltage.

Thanks.
Ray Samuels

No blue LED
frown.gif
that's a pity..

For the color,both of the black and clear ones are selling at same price?

BTW: the clear one looks like
5dsc_00231-med.jpg
or it's kind of silver??

Dec 9, 2007 at 6:18 PM Post #345 of 987
Ray...let me preorder a Black Predator.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back