The post your picture thread
Jan 6, 2005 at 8:04 PM Post #286 of 2,023
BTW folks i just watch "The Office" on the BBC dvd from Netflix, and Pink Floyd's yellow bear thing is identical to the one Ricky Gervalis uses in the office to spice up the joint on the hat rack!

Jan 6, 2005 at 8:07 PM Post #287 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
BTW folks i just watch "The Office" on the BBC dvd from Netflix, and Pink Floyd's yellow bear thing is identical to the one Ricky Gervalis uses in the office to spice up the joint on the hat rack!

Deja vu all over. Nearly PM'd Pink a couple of days ago to ask if it really is a similar one.

Jan 6, 2005 at 8:21 PM Post #288 of 2,023
Quote:

No prob, I pictured you as an old white dude. With a monkey.

Well you're half right anyway.
rs1smile.gif

Jan 6, 2005 at 8:54 PM Post #289 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeriyn
Did you expect mine?
icon10.gif

You look devious. Have you been doing something naughty?
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

bong, I used to have long hair also. Longer than yours actually. And I used to have oakleys which are long gone. I think the new doo is kind of too short for winter but no biggie since hair grows back.

Jan 6, 2005 at 10:49 PM Post #292 of 2,023
Aman, you need a moustache like your avatar's!

Jan 6, 2005 at 10:58 PM Post #293 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
bong, I used to have long hair also. Longer than yours actually. And I used to have oakleys which are long gone. I think the new doo is kind of too short for winter but no biggie since hair grows back.

yeah... it's a bit too short for winter, but then i keep my ears warm with my headphones anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

as for the hair, i used to have it even longer. this was when it was at its longest:
me1.jpg

and Oakleys... that's all i wear for eyewear. even most of my prescription glasses are Oakley frames. which model did you used to have?

and isn't Pinkie's yellow bear thing Flat Eric from the Levi's ads a few years ago? i could be wrong...

Jan 6, 2005 at 10:58 PM Post #294 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by bong
and isn't Pinkie's yellow bear thing Flat Eric from the Levi's ads a few years ago? i could be wrong...

my wife confirms, it is indeed flat eric
cool.gif

Jan 6, 2005 at 11:44 PM Post #298 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by bong
yeah... it's a bit too short for winter, but then i keep my ears warm with my headphones anyway.
smily_headphones1.gif

and Oakleys... that's all i wear for eyewear. even most of my prescription glasses are Oakley frames. which model did you used to have?

It's not really cold enough for me to whip out the V6s for ear muff purposes hehe.

I have the first model T-wires and I forgot this other one. It looks like what you use on a bike.

Jan 7, 2005 at 12:22 AM Post #299 of 2,023
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
It's not really cold enough for me to whip out the V6s for ear muff purposes hehe.

Speaking of cold, it's blazing hot down here in Virginia Beach, I think it was at least 70 here today.

I went out in my skates (aggro inline) with pants on, that was a bad idea to say the least, I was so hot...anyway, I put on shorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back