The "Pink Balls LOTTERY" Has Ended-Thanks for Participating !
Jun 24, 2005 at 7:26 PM Post #93 of 156
Clearly, the numbers are:

10 11 12 13 14

Duh.

COME ON FREE STUFF!!!
smily_headphones1.gif

Great contest.

Jun 24, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #95 of 156
I can't believe that I actually googled "pink balls" when my friend popped in...

15 2 19 8 6

Jun 24, 2005 at 8:18 PM Post #97 of 156
ZACK Thaddy has just added his 10% money off SLAPPA coupon to the pot which, effectively, increases the SLAPPA prize pot from $65 to $71.50..... Cheers Zack!

The 10% off coupon will be applied on top of any current discounts SLAPPA are running at their site.

I'm wondering if it may be a good idea to contact SLAPPA and see if they will exchange all of the coupons (so far submitted to this competition) for 1 coupon equal to the combined value of the coupons so the winner will only have to redeem one voucher instead of several.

Guys, this competition is really hotting up and the prize fund is growing daily thanks to the generosity of Head-Fiers and Sponsors (so far Larry of Headphile)..... I'd love to see the lucky winner go away with a big smile on his / her face and, at the rate things are going, the winner "will" be smiling......

At the beginning of this competition there was a comment along the lines of "That gift certificate is never going to be redeemed is it?" I never say "never" and where there's a will there's a way....... The winner of this competition will redeem this prize and will be smiling like a Cheshire cat!

Thanks you guys for making this possible... let's get the pot up to $500!

All the best.

Mike.

Jun 24, 2005 at 8:43 PM Post #98 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
ZACK Thaddy has just added his 10% money off SLAPPA coupon to the pot which, effectively, increases the SLAPPA prize pot from $65 to $71.50..... Cheers Zack!

Mike.

Actually, it raises the effective pot to $72.22
(.9x=65 -> x=72.(2/9) -> 72.22)

Sorry, couldn't help my self...
tongue.gif

Jun 25, 2005 at 8:32 AM Post #104 of 156
Hey pink, you do realize that there are two and a half million different possible combinations here, right?

Just checking...

Anyway, here's my new submission:

All of dem

I hope I get lucky!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back