The "Pink Balls LOTTERY" Has Ended-Thanks for Participating !
Jun 21, 2005 at 7:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 156

PinkFloyd

Headphoneus Supremus
[size=medium]Update:[/size] The prize now consists of $85 worth of SLAPPA vouchers, a 10% off SLAPPA coupon, a $50 Headphile.com voucher, A pair of Brand new Sennheiser HD-201, A crossfeed device and a single CD of your choice from yourmusic.com read the thread for full details of the prizes.

I was lucky enough to receive $20 of Slappa vouchers after my feet were judged winners in the Stephonovich "foot competition"

I've decided to give someone else the opportunity of winning the $20 Slappa vouchers so here's the deal:

There are 5 Pink Balls which I have uploaded to a secret place on the net... each ball has an individual number on it ranging from 1 - 21 all you have to do is guess the 5 numbers. (no two balls have the same number)

[size=medium]Rules:[/size]

1: You may only post once with one set of numbers
2: Editing your post and altering your numbers is not allowed
3: Please.. no PM's enquiring about the prizes, everything is explained here.

The balls will be revealed a week from today (28-06-05 at 20:27 hrs GMT). In the event that all 5 numbers haven't been guessed then the prize will go to the person who guessed the most correct numbers....

attachment.php

[size=x-large]Extra[/size] I just had a rummage around and came across the first Jan Meier crossfeed that I constructed and will add it to the winnings........ It was made a couple of years ago and is housed in a rugged English made "bimbox" enclosure....... "nothing fancy" but it will survive a nuclear attack...... the winner will receive this along with the $20 of Slappa Vouchers..... My first X-Feed.

xfMK4-6.jpg

hirsch1.jpg

(22 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]And there's more![/size] [size=small] Wmcmanus [/size] has kindly offered to add a CD of your choice into the pot! "Any single disc CD from from yourmusic.com(with free shipping to the US and Canada). They have quite the wide selection. If the winner happens to reside elsewhere, I'll pay for the shipping costs, whatever they might be."

(22 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]And yet more![/size] bhd812 (Billy) has very kindly donated his $20 SLAPPA gift voucher to the competition so I'll add that to the prize fund now.... cheers Billy
smily_headphones1.gif

(23 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]$50 Headphile.com Voucher added![/size] Xanadu777 (Larry From Headphile.com) has very kindly added a $50 headphile.com voucher into the pot, thanks Larry! "I'd like to up the ante for your contest with a $50 "voucher" for/against anything on www.headphile.com Terms for the winner... no cash back, good thru 2005, transferable with PM from winner, can't be sold. Cheers, Larry."

(24 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]$25 SLAPPA voucher added![/size] PsychoZX has added to the pot by generously donating his $25 Dollar SLAPPA gift Voucher..... Cheers PsychoZX that's taken the prize over the $100 mark.... excellent!

(24 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]10% money off SLAPPA coupon added![/size] Thaddy has added his 10% money off SLAPPA coupon to the pot which, in effect, increases the worth of the SLAPPA vouchers from $65 to $71.50.... Thanks Thaddy
smily_headphones1.gif

(24 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]Brand New pair of Sennheiser HD - 201 headphones added![/size] Joe's (PsychoZX) "second" donation to the pot...... Joe, you've made my day, superb......

(25 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]Another $10 SLAPPA voucher added![/size] Salt Peanuts has added his $10 SLAPPA voucher to the pot, thanks Salty!

(25 / 06 / 05) [size=medium]Yet another $10 SLAPPA voucher added![/size] fr4c has added his $10 SLAPPA voucher to the pot, cheers Tom!

Now we've got a prize worth grabbing.... so far It's $85 of SLAPPA vouchers, a 10% money off SLAPPA coupon, A $50 Headphile.com Voucher, A Pair of brand new HD-201's, the first Jan Meier X-Feed I put together and a CD of your choice from yourmusic.com...............

Let's make the winner really happy............ contact me with anything you'd like to add to the prize............... Whether you've got something to add or want to win (or both) it doesn't matter........ There will be one lucky winner at the end of the day and hopefully the prize will be well worth redeeming
smily_headphones1.gif

Good luck.

[size=xx-small]Disclaimer: PinkFloyd accepts no responsibility or liability for any mishap, failure, injury, loss of limb or life, disaster, loss financial or otherwise, or pollution arising from any party taking part in this competition.[/size]

Note: The winning numbers have been disclosed to an independent third party (Head-Fi Moderator) who will confirm the numbers were in cyberspace at the beginning of this competition.

If anyone else has any surplus gear they don't use then please consider adding it to this lottery....... PM me.

Jun 21, 2005 at 7:38 PM Post #3 of 156
16, 4, 18, 2, 12.

Jun 21, 2005 at 7:46 PM Post #6 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
That gift certificate is never going to be redeemed is it?

If anyone wants to add anything to this competition (ie: another $10 gift certificate) it will make the pot bigger and more likely it will be redeemed.

Mike.

Jun 21, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #7 of 156
5, 2, 19, 21, 8

Jun 21, 2005 at 8:20 PM Post #9 of 156
Just so the members know this is on the up and up Mike has given me the numbers so I can verify the results...

Oh wait !

[size=medium]I WIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/size]
icon10.gif

just kiddin'
tongue.gif

Jun 21, 2005 at 8:25 PM Post #11 of 156
Quote:

Originally Posted by acs236
I wonder how long Slappa is going to continue the promotion. My guess? Not very.

With all respect acs236 this is a competition, not a discussion thread, can we just have 5 numbers posted please?

Cheers

Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back