The PID (Paul McCartney is dead) Myth
Jun 25, 2021 at 9:02 AM Post #16 of 32
The original “Yesterday And Today” cover.
AC123F4E-66DC-4678-BC02-32C5DC9CDBB9.jpeg

Jun 25, 2021 at 9:13 AM Post #17 of 32
EA2DD3E6-FA26-40EB-88E4-AF10D99FB439.jpeg

“LaBour also claimed that letters on Paul’s black arm band from Sgt. Pepper’s, OPD, stood for the British equivalent of DOA (and meant “Officially Pronounced Dead”), andLaBour also claimed that letters on Paul’s black arm band from Sgt. Pepper’s, OPD, stood for the British equivalent of DOA (and meant “Officially Pronounced Dead”).”

Another I remember from those camping girls.

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2021 at 9:22 AM Post #19 of 32
EA2DD3E6-FA26-40EB-88E4-AF10D99FB439.jpeg

“LaBour also claimed that letters on Paul’s black arm band from Sgt. Pepper’s, OPD, stood for the British equivalent of DOA (and meant “Officially Pronounced Dead”), and that Paul’s bare feet on the Abbey Road cover signified that he was a corpse. LaBour also noted that Paul was smoking right-handed, a sure sign that this was an imposter.”

Another I remember from those camping girls.
Thing about that picture though is that they say it stands for Ontario Police Department, but the last D is supposedly another letter, I think it is another P.. read something about it, but can't seem to remember completely, but it is a nice way to create confusion on purpose which i think is not beyond them because many will only look at that and conclude that there is nothing to this PID myth but misunderstandings..

The backside of that cover has more blatant clues though.. Paul being the only one with his back turned towards us.

sgt_pepper_back_cover.jpg

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see

Jun 25, 2021 at 9:47 AM Post #20 of 32
That was the first ever gatefold too!
Thing about that picture though is that they say it stands for Ontario Police Department, but the last D is supposedly another letter, I think it is another P.. read something about it, but can't seem to remember completely, but it is a nice way to create confusion on purpose which i think is not beyond them because many will only look at that and conclude that there is nothing to this PID myth but misunderstandings..

The backside of that cover has more blatant clues though.. Paul being the only one with his back turned towards us.

sgt_pepper_back_cover.jpg

Living is easy with eyes closed
Misunderstanding all you see

Jul 5, 2021 at 8:44 AM Post #21 of 32
I’ve seen Ringo Star in person outside a theater as he walked out of a car. Strangely he looked super skinny but I guess photographs can make you look wider.

Jul 22, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #22 of 32
I’ve actually seen Paul McCartney live about 4 years ago.

It was actually a surreal experience seeing such an iconic legend in person.

Also strange and surreal actually hearing him singing the Beatles songs himself.

What I mean is when I’ve seen Beatles songs performed live in the past, it was a cover version from another band. So actually seeing him perform the songs himself was strange but good and he performed well.

Jul 22, 2021 at 9:51 PM Post #24 of 32
Just my opinion and I think Paul would have agreed with me,

The conspiracy theory of “Paul is dead” is wrong and a misfire in Beatles history. To me, it does not add worth while entertainment.

I realize there is an audience for conspiracy theories and there can a “fun factor and allure”. But at the end of the day, it’s wasted energy and these “stories “ are mediocre entertainment.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021 at 10:12 PM Post #25 of 32
Just my opinion and I think Paul would have agreed with me,

The conspiracy theory of “Paul is dead” is wrong and a misfire in Beatles history. To me, it does not add worth while entertainment.

I realize there is an audience for conspiracy theories and there can a “fun factor and allure”. But at the end of the day, it’s wasted energy and these “stories “ are mediocre entertainment.
Would have? Past tense? :p

Well, they have perpetuated this myth into current times so they must have had a lot of entertainment doing so and for my part i have had lots of fun watching the winged beatle series to see some of the clues and blatant hints.

In my opinion it is a huge part of Beatles history since it is found in almost everything if you look closely. It is not a mere theory.. in fact it is quite obvious that they did this on purpose and that they did lots of it.

There are videos of for instance Harrison on stage together with Ringo in if im not mistaken Japan where he says something like: "We all miss John very much and of course we miss Paul very much", other videos you have Lennon in his dakota apartment where one person (Harrison maybe) says something about the "Fab four" where John interupts and say "Fab three" and then does the most obvious wink wink into the camera etc. Its was a joke for them.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021 at 10:18 PM Post #26 of 32
You can’t be in denial of the phenomenon being everywhere. Just as once upon a time the Beatles were “everywhere”. Heck, I found out about it when I was only 13. Still few believed it. Though back then (before the web) photos were few and far between. Nowadays I think the whole thing was random, meaning they didn’t try to propagate the affair, it was just a random group of facts (that were not true). Though the cover of Sgt. Pepper’s was to show that the old band was dead, the whole band was reborn.

I say this as all the PID clues are lame. The Beatles had profound imagination, they could have come up with better intended clues than what we have! We are left with the random searching and stretching that borders nonsense!

Still, the Abby Road cover too? That’s a lot of coincidence?

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2021 at 11:17 PM Post #27 of 32
Well at least we’re discussing Paul McCartney.

The truth is that out in the real world and in the 21st century, many many people out there have never even heard of the Beatles.

I remember about 10 years ago in a casual conversation, a bunch of my coworkers have never heard of the Beatles.

So it’s good to discuss Paul McCartney.

Jul 24, 2021 at 5:58 PM Post #28 of 32
PID seems like an inside joke for the Beatles that went on far too long

Jul 27, 2021 at 2:43 PM Post #29 of 32

New music video from Paul McCartney using deepfake technology. I timestamped a scene where the real Paul McCartney is in the background and the false McCartney enters a door with the number 5.

Knowing all of this PID stuff it would not surprise me if the 5 is a reference to the "2" Paul McCartneys and the "5" Beatles. The real Paul McCartney also makes a twitch as if he is trying to hide. Paul is for sure still into this stuff. Wonder how people will look at all of this when he dies for real. After all a lot of thought goes into making such a video.

beatles.jpg

Pictured is a screenshot from the yellow submarine movie where 2 Pauls are present.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #30 of 32

Found what i was talking about a few posts back about Lennon and Harrison talking about the "Fab three".
Quite a revealing moment..

Those freaks was right when they said you was dead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back