The old story, searching for iem for 50$
Nov 17, 2014 at 10:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

MrKommander

100+ Head-Fier
Well to summaries i had allready some good iems in this pricerange but they unfortunately died. They areanly used for on the go and when i don't feel like taking my over ear headphones out( it feels more comfortable to leave them in the jacket and have them allways around ).

So what am i looking for ?

The priceranhe is 50$,
-A natural soundsignature as i hear nearly every genre (from Classic, Jazz to Metal, Rock and EDM, Pop)
-A rather black background (that's what disturbed the fun with the died iems)
(- preferably no enhanced bass, it's just not needed)
-And not a too small soundstage

Headphones i've looked into :
-Vsonic VSD1/ 3
-ATH IM50
-Soundmagic E30

Also i've found the Vsonic Gr06 for around 37$ as used, should i purchase them ?

Nov 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM Post #3 of 5
I've never heard them, but I've heard good things about the Zero Carbo Tenore. In general, a balanced armature IEM would be expected to have a bit more neutral signature than a dynamic driver. That's not always true - just a generalization.
http://www.amazon.com/AUDIO-ear-stereo-headphone-Tenore-ZH-DX200-CT/dp/B0093VVP0Q

Nov 18, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #4 of 5
The Zero's I think do fit the bill quite nicely. Black background, slightly warm, neutral sound. Great package!

Nov 18, 2014 at 12:18 PM Post #5 of 5
I've read about them and am definitely interested, but would like to wait on an answer for my question regarding the Gr06. Anyway thank you billybob_jvc and jodgey4 for this mentioning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back