THE Official Holiday Season Thread
Oct 24, 2007 at 1:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 42

nickknutson

Headphoneus Supremus
Yes, I know the holiday's don't offically begin for a month, but what can I say, I'm dumb for the holiday season. I've added a poll so you can vote for which holiday you enjoy the most.
Personally, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday...although Christmas is a very close second. The reason I like Thanksgiving is because around my house my siblings don't do very well financially and there's no feeling that you needed to spend more on gifts...no gifts neccessary. All you need to do is help with the food, eat, and just hang out with the fam. As the years go by, I really appreciate this time more and more because I don't see my family very often anymore...even though I live within an hour from any one of them. I also love Black Friday! I don't know why I like getting up at 3-4am and go shopping...I just do. Sometimes I don't even buy anything, I just go out there to hang out with the happy shoppers and talk about their plans for the holiday's...I know, I'm weird.

What holiday do you like the best? Why?

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:48 PM Post #3 of 42
What about Festivus?

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:23 PM Post #5 of 42
Sorry if I forgot a holiday, or two. My feable mind only knows of the ones I listed...I don't mean to offend anyone, even Seinfeld fans
icon10.gif

Oct 24, 2007 at 2:29 PM Post #6 of 42
I wish we had Black friday in Canada, oh well I'll stick to Boxing Day.

Oct 24, 2007 at 3:07 PM Post #10 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've heard of Boxing Day...What/When is it?

Boxing Day is Dec 26th, and it's pretty much the exact same thing at Black Friday except it's an official holliday, I don't know what it's a holiday for though.

Oct 24, 2007 at 4:29 PM Post #12 of 42
Christmas for me.
I have heard the names of the four other holidays, but have no idea when and what they are...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back