The Official Fallout Thread
Apr 11, 2012 at 1:34 AM Post #31 of 43
So, to keep this thread going, what is your favorite weapon in all of Fallout? Mine was the Nuka-grenades, it was fun to watch my enemies dance.

Man oooohhhh man. Hmm, fallout 3 I'd have to say the Dart gun. That baby made those death claws a breeze. lincoln's repeater was another goodun.

From New Vegas? Both the 9mm and 10mm sub machine guns are insanely powerful. ESPECIALLY Vance's version. An even MORE powerful subbie is the 12.7, that babys a beast. Also, The Alien laser gun, I can't can't think of it's name off the top of my head, but it's literally a 1 or 2 hit kill.

I could list so many more, but I'll just leave it here.

[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk 2 Final :) Pardon errors.]

Apr 11, 2012 at 4:37 PM Post #32 of 43

Quote:
our martin said:
/img/forum/go_quote.gifthese were the best two games i have played that probably influenced the fallout and oblivion games..

Nah. The Elder Scrolls has been a sandbox series since Arena came out in 1994. The gameplay hasn't changed much since 94. 

That said, I'd kill for a Shenmu III

Apr 11, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #33 of 43

Quote:
Nah. The Elder Scrolls has been a sandbox series since Arena came out in 1994. The gameplay hasn't changed much since 94. 

That said, I'd kill for a Shenmu III

I agree i want to see the rest of the story unfold i think they were brother and sister but they didn't know about it..i have still got my dreamcast in the cupboard somewhere with shenmue 1 and 2.. I bought shenmue 2 again on the xbox because it was in english..sega rally should be in the arcade on shenmue3..

Apr 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #34 of 43

Quote:
The Alien laser gun, I can't can't think of it's name off the top of my head, but it's literally a 1 or 2 hit kill.
I could list so many more, but I'll just leave it here.
[Sent from my HTC Inspire via Tapatalk 2 Final
smily_headphones1.gif
Pardon errors.]

Alien blaster. critical hit guaranteed 
cool.gif

one of my favs. 

Apr 12, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #35 of 43
Apr 14, 2012 at 6:20 PM Post #39 of 43
Going with NV. It felt closer to home. I was giddy to see NCR play such a large role. The glitches were a pain but that's part of the upside to PC gaming. The modding community will fix things ASAP.

Apr 16, 2012 at 11:47 AM Post #41 of 43
For me, New Vegas does pretty much everything better. Tells a better story, with better writing, better characters, better gunplay, and more choice when tackling the main mission.

I do like the Fallout 3 location a little more though. The Mojave felt a little empty at times, but I guess that kind of goes hand-in-hand with the desert, huh?
tongue.gif

May 16, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #43 of 43
Played fallout3 a couple of times, i felt it was boring but my friends say it gets better once you reach higher levels. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back