The Official Echobox Explorer Thread
May 4, 2015 at 5:00 PM Post #559 of 2,481
Hehehe... don't need to include me on the loaner tour. Here's my wallet, take mah money!! 

biggrin.gif

May 5, 2015 at 2:28 AM Post #562 of 2,481
May 9, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #564 of 2,481
  Will you guys be in San Francisco for the meet up? July 18: http://www.head-fi.org/t/761233/official-2015-sf-head-fi-meet-july-18-2015-doubletree-san-francisco-airport
Would be awesome!

Not sure if we'll exhibit; I want to go, whether we exhibit or not, but I don't know if I'll be on the west coast or not :/

May 16, 2015 at 9:15 AM Post #565 of 2,481
Saw explorer X1 earlier today at the 2015 spring headphone festival in Tokyo.
I was more than impressed, at the (suggested) price range I feel this is an absolute bargain.

I wish it was a bit smaller overall, but the curve makes it easy to stick it into your pocket.
(I don need a bag, which is always a plus)

May 16, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #566 of 2,481
Saw explorer X1 earlier today at the 2015 spring headphone festival in Tokyo.
I was more than impressed, at the (suggested) price range I feel this is an absolute bargain.

I wish it was a bit smaller overall, but the curve makes it easy to stick it into your pocket.
(I don need a bag, which is always a plus)

Right on! Thanks so much for coming to our booth! :D I LOVE Tokyo so far, and Fujiya Avic sits right up there with the last CanJam SoCal as one of my 2 favorite audio shows I've attended this far. There's really great energy, but the whole show is also supremely laid back at the same time. I really enjoyed the casual, almost family feel of CanJam; it feels like everyone knows everyone, and it's so easy to connect dots and get face time with people you probably would never get the chance to have face time with anywhere else. FA makes up for what it lacks in familiarity and ease of networking with some truly unique products and a whole slew of new opportunities for us. It's been a blast so far :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed the Explorer. And yeah, there's a reason we demo with the T1 and HD800 - we really want to fill a competitive gap in the market, and show people that they don't have to debt finance their audio rig XD I mean, sure, some people who go for an HD800 won't sweat to shell out for an AK240 and Chord Hugo combo, but for others (like me!), that flagship headphone is a pretty serious investment that requires saving and careful budgeting to really feed our passion, and I feel like being able to drive it properly shouldn't take another 6 months of eating ramen for lunch XD

May 30, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #570 of 2,481
Pleeeeaaase use a Full size SD, NOT a microSD !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back