The Official Borderlands 2 Thread
Mar 14, 2014 at 9:54 AM Post #92 of 92
The game is  all awesome and all but the problem to me is that there are too many things/objs to do in this game , but are so similar to eachother that if you like me trying to finish every thing in each area , you will eventually feel so bored with the game to reach the end even though the writing is really interesting . In fact , I;ve stop playing for quite awhile , dont feel like to come back anytime soon ... too many things to do, places to explore , too many loot to farm ... same old ... same old
Just my opinion guys , everyone's experience is different , I'm quick to get distracted when I realize that monotone in things but my sister can play ..uh.. anyone remember the game that there are dinosaurs shooting eggs/ball to the ceiling to create a match-3 .. she plays that game like forever over and over again without feeling frustrated @@ but I just feel bored to death looking at that thing.  Not to mention that ninja fruit everyone goes crazy about , more boring than hacking wood with chopsticks ,annnnnnnnd flappy birds
frown.gif
oh god ! Everything about it is so dated ... so boring that I stop complaining right now !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back