"The Office" appreciation thread
Dec 29, 2006 at 2:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 366

nickknutson

Headphoneus Supremus
I just got done watching this weeks episode, and it was hilarious! I love the ending where Micheal and Dwight turn on the blacklight in the hotel room and Micheal asks, "What are all those stains?" and Dwight replies "Semen, blood or urine." Then Micheal says in disgust, "I hope it's urine!" I have season three on my iPod!
Hilarious!

Dec 29, 2006 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 366
i love the office, i spent my thanksgiving break watching all the episodes. now my sister and i quote from it all the time.
also, my mom got me the calender for xmas

"thats what she said" is now used by my whole family

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:02 AM Post #7 of 366
the only tv show ive been into in the last 4 years.

end of season 1 and beginning of of season 2 are definately my favorites.

best episode goes to when michael burns his foot on a foreman grill!

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #8 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by ls20 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the only tv show ive been into in the last 4 years.

end of season 1 and beginning of of season 2 are definately my favorites.

best episode goes to when michael burns his foot on a foreman grill!

Agreed. When dwight wrecked his car on the way to picking up Michael, I about lost it.

Dec 29, 2006 at 4:20 AM Post #9 of 366
steve carell's a genius. i've netflixed (can i verb that?) bbc's "the office" too. it's supposed to be really good as well.

Dec 29, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #10 of 366
Yes, freaking hilarious show. Glad to see there are others here also interested in it. I love Dwight and Ryan.

Dec 29, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #11 of 366
I like The Office. It's one of the 5 shows on TV that I am remotely interested in. Steve Carell has been hilarious. Sometime this show makes me actually feel uncomfortable as if I were a part of the situation.

Dec 29, 2006 at 5:16 AM Post #12 of 366
Yay, one of my favorite show right now. Although I liked the BBC version (Gervais is a genius) slightly better this one is absolutely no slouch. I agree the Christmas episode was hilarious, especially the second part of it. The end with Dwight killed me

I'm actually quite surprised as I didn't expect the show to get this good. The first season didn't really draw me in like the second and third

Dec 29, 2006 at 5:18 AM Post #13 of 366
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I like The Office. It's one of the 5 shows on TV that I am remotely interested in. Steve Carell has been hilarious. Sometime this show makes me actually feel uncomfortable as if I were a part of the situation.

If you think you feel uncomfortable watching the American version try the British version. It's almost torturous at time

Dec 29, 2006 at 5:20 AM Post #14 of 366
I enjoy the office as well. I think they have done a GREAT job, based on NBC. And for that, I give it more credit, as the BBC version was alot better, but you have to compare their version, to being on an HBO type show, and the US version, being stuck on network

Users who are viewing this thread

Back