The Offical Unoffical SNES Thread
May 19, 2012 at 5:25 AM Post #61 of 151
Quote:
A true Nintendo fan buys the [DS] system, rather than emulate it at 1fps. 
tongue.gif

My main team has Riesz (light-dark) for buffs, too (if I remember correctly), Magus Angela, and light-light Hawk (whatever the job names were, lol).

MaZa, HoM has been released in North America, you should be able to find a copy at a Gamestop, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc.  You need a NDS or 3DS to play it.

I've been toying around the idea of buying a 3DS for long time, but always pushed it forward for reason or another...

May 20, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #63 of 151
I love the SNES, though I don't own one. I own a Retron 3 (NES/SNES/Genesis) 3-in-1 console and play my SNES games on there. I've been enjoying Super Mario RPG on it as well as Contra and Castlevania Dracula X. Great games no doubt! Oh and should I say I've been playing Toy Story?

May 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM Post #64 of 151
Quote:
I love the SNES, though I don't own one. I own a Retron 3 (NES/SNES/Genesis) 3-in-1 console and play my SNES games on there. I've been enjoying Super Mario RPG on it as well as Contra and Castlevania Dracula X. Great games no doubt! Oh and should I say I've been playing Toy Story?

sure man, ole school Movie games where better back then, than they are now imo ;3

Also nice, Retron 3 sounds pretty cool! 

May 20, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #65 of 151
I love the Power Rangers game that was based off the movie. I also liked Bram Stokers Dracula. True, movie games were better back then. Look as T2 Arcade for the SNES and Genesis, that game was just awesome! 

Quote:
sure man, ole school Movie games where better back then, than they are now imo ;3

Also nice, Retron 3 sounds pretty cool! 

May 20, 2012 at 10:11 PM Post #66 of 151
Quote:
I love the Power Rangers game that was based off the movie. I also liked Bram Stokers Dracula. True, movie games were better back then. Look as T2 Arcade for the SNES and Genesis, that game was just awesome! 

Indeed, I remember enjoying the Star Wars Games a good bit [I know SO MANY of them] Why there was a Looney Tunes Basketball game that was fun as mess! Based of non other than Space Jam ;3 

May 20, 2012 at 10:27 PM Post #67 of 151
Flashbacks!!

Also I have to toss in DragonQuest for the NES, it's an awesome game.

I have Chrono Trigger for SNES as well, still a cool game. I like Jurassic Park : The Lost World for the SNES. It's a cool adventure game with neat FPS sequences.

What other games are there? Hrm.. Oh how about The Legend of Zelda: A Link to The Past. Now that's a good Zelda game my friend! 

Quote:
Indeed, I remember enjoying the Star Wars Games a good bit [I know SO MANY of them] Why there was a Looney Tunes Basketball game that was fun as mess! Based of non other than Space Jam ;3 

May 20, 2012 at 11:49 PM Post #68 of 151
Indeed, I remember Link to the Past being hard for me though xD still great game, and yea the Jurassic Parks those wheren't bad 

not to mention the SNES dragon Quest, I also played some Ninja based Rpg to that was fun I remember 

May 21, 2012 at 9:23 AM Post #69 of 151
When i was growing up we were...well off :p so i remember having like 3 SNES systems and at least 100+games for it. Ive played and beaten most of the rpgs that came out for it. My favorites were Final fantasy 2, Lufia 2 and Chrono trigger :D
I think the ninja game you are talking about was called Super ninja boy...not 100% sure but thats the only one i can think of that was a ninja rpg game

May 21, 2012 at 9:34 AM Post #70 of 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the ninja game you are talking about was called Super ninja boy...not 100% sure but thats the only one i can think of that was a ninja rpg game

Yeap Super Ninja Boy it was, isn't there a second one to?

May 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #72 of 151
Quote:
Not sure if there was O_o. I know there was a NES version of it though...wasnt as good

Ouch that sounds a little scary... heck Super Ninja Boy wasn't that great if I remember, and an NES release that is pretty scary

Did ya ever play an RPG called Brain Lord I think...

May 21, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #73 of 151
It was pretty scary lol but yeah ive played that :) was one of the harder games for me on the SNES if i remember right. I did love the lil spirit things from the gems you can have fight with you though

May 21, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #74 of 151
Quote:
It was pretty scary lol but yeah ive played that :) was one of the harder games for me on the SNES if i remember right. I did love the lil spirit things from the gems you can have fight with you though

Played like 8 mins of it then the catridge crashed. Got any pics of it? How where boss fights

May 21, 2012 at 9:58 AM Post #75 of 151
hmm google would probably be best for pics. It was mostly a puzzle game the boss fights kinda reminded of the zelda games once you knew what to do it was easy. I never got that far in it cause it wasnt that great of a game :p
The hardest game ive ever played on SNES was 7th saga omg that thing was a grind fest and then some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back