The not so indestructable Sennheiser HD 25 1 ii.
Dec 29, 2011 at 3:41 AM Post #17 of 19
LMAO, I just realized what your new avatar is! And back on topic, I don't own them, but i ever need a pair of cans that will survive a zombie apocolypse, I know which ones I will get...

Dec 29, 2011 at 3:51 AM Post #18 of 19

Quote:
LMAO, I just realized what your new avatar is! And back on topic, I don't own them, but i ever need a pair of cans that will survive a zombie apocolypse, I know which ones I will get...

Haha, I might just have to pick up a pair for Humans vs. Zombies at my college.  Wearing my old set of HD280's was a little excessive for running around with nerf blasters, especially with that ridiculous curly cable.

Plus these have cool features like the rotating ear cup, something I missed greatly from my first real pair of headphones, the HD205-II.  You don't think it's that useful until you have it, and use it every day.  Those headphones never left my head for a couple days after I got them.  Someone wants to talk to me?  Just rotate one earcup off.

Dec 29, 2011 at 1:03 PM Post #19 of 19

Quote:
Haha, I might just have to pick up a pair for Humans vs. Zombies at my college.  Wearing my old set of HD280's was a little excessive for running around with nerf blasters, especially with that ridiculous curly cable.

Plus these have cool features like the rotating ear cup, something I missed greatly from my first real pair of headphones, the HD205-II.  You don't think it's that useful until you have it, and use it every day.  Those headphones never left my head for a couple days after I got them.  Someone wants to talk to me?  Just rotate one earcup off.

Hahaha, better than a set of electrostatics, with the amp in a backpack :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back