The new Singxer SU-6
Mar 8, 2019 at 2:25 AM Post #3 of 8
I ordered an SU-6 on the 16th of last month from Shenzhenaudio, and though I received an e-mail notification that it had shipped on the 1st, DHL tracking still hasn't shown anything. I'm probably not the best to ask about it, as it will be my first digital-to-digital converter.

May 30, 2019 at 10:41 PM Post #4 of 8
I ordered an SU-6 on the 16th of last month from Shenzhenaudio, and though I received an e-mail notification that it had shipped on the 1st, DHL tracking still hasn't shown anything. I'm probably not the best to ask about it, as it will be my first digital-to-digital converter.
Hi Turski,
Guess you are enjoying tge SU6, any impression to share?

Sep 8, 2019 at 10:05 AM Post #5 of 8
I like the SU-6, first with PureDAC mk2, and recently Gustard X-26. The SU-6 makes PureDAC mk2 sing. The Gus is still 1- days new and burning in, but I2S and PCM as well as DSD have been promising. Especially mated with short and audio quality HDMI cables.

Sep 15, 2019 at 8:21 PM Post #8 of 8
I2S is really the superior format to SPDIF when using an external DDC. I'm really surprised that almost 40 years into this digital game that spdif is still used so widely in high end gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back