The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread
Sep 3, 2013 at 8:50 PM Post #5,296 of 28,989
Edited.

Sep 3, 2013 at 8:53 PM Post #5,297 of 28,989
Wow. Seeing those pics definitely made me cringe and I hate to see such a nice phone in that state :T I hope everything gets sorted out and I do hope that's not the fault of the mod but shipping or something.

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #5,298 of 28,989
Edited.

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #5,301 of 28,989

Did you try to contact the seller to see if he would resolve the issue before posting this on the site?

This right here. Take it to a PM.

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #5,302 of 28,989

Did you try to contact the seller to see if he would resolve the issue before posting this on the site?

Did, awaiting reply.

Just wanted to ask a simple question to the community on whether or not it was a removal thing.
Got my answer though. It's broke.

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #5,303 of 28,989
  This right here. Take it to a PM.

Came in just to say this. Work out the details in private as best you can before someone's name get's smeared.
confused_face_2.gif

Unless it's Prepo's.
tongue_smile.gif
 I kid, I kid.

-Daniel

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:34 PM Post #5,305 of 28,989

Now that I'm home at my desktop I can see these pictures better. The black paint on this part of the headphone is really quite bad.

Compare to colorware, same color, same area (pictures as good as I could get, sorry):

9ag1.jpg

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:40 PM Post #5,306 of 28,989
  Did, awaiting reply.

Just wanted to ask a simple question to the community on whether or not it was a removal thing.

Well that's too bad. I hope it works out for you in the end.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #5,307 of 28,989
Now that I'm home at my desktop I can see these pictures better. The black paint on this part of the headphone is really quite bad.

Compare to colorware, same color, same area (pictures as good as I could get, sorry):

Colorware did a really clean job on yours.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM Post #5,308 of 28,989
  Did, awaiting reply.

No, you did not. And no you did not give me the opportunity before smearing my name.

Furthermore, you didn't directly buy from me, you used a proxy buyer.

As I told your proxy ship the phones back to me and I'll refund your money. Otherwise, I'll be contacting Ic3.gov. 

And apologies for the dirty laundry. 

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #5,309 of 28,989
  No, you did not. And no you did not give me the opportunity before smearing my name.

Furthermore, you didn't directly buy from me, you used a proxy buyer.

As I told your proxy ship the phones back to me and I'll refund your money. Otherwise, I'll be contacting Ic3.gov. 

And apologies for the dirty laundry. 

I removed the so called name smearing, you can even check my previous edited posts (done so quite some time ago).
I only posted here to check if the headband was removable and who i got it from, which i took that info out later on due to common sense thinking.

As for the threat of contacting Ic3.gov, i do not understand how or why i am in the wrong.
You listed a "very mint condition" item but sent a product that has been partly disassembled like a transformer. If anything, you are sullying your own name.

Anyway, it is better if you contact me through messages rather than to make a statement here on the HD-800 appreciation thread.

Let's put this thread back on course and talk about the best tubes for the WA22 when using the HD-800.

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #5,310 of 28,989
  I removed the so called name smearing, you can even check my previous edited posts (done so quite some time ago).
I only posted here to check if the headband was removable and who i got it from, which i took that info out later on due to common sense thinking.

As for the threat of contacting Ic3.gov, i do not understand how or why i am in the wrong.
You listed a "very mint condition" item but sent a product that has been partly disassembled like a transformer. If anything, you are sullying your own name.

Anyway, it is better if you contact me through messages rather than to make a statement here on the HD-800 appreciation thread.

Let's put this thread back on course and talk about the best tubes for the WA22 when using the HD-800.

You should have contacted me first, period. I'll PM you now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back