The "New Big Three" - Which is your favorite?
Apr 15, 2010 at 4:14 PM Post #31 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[...]without comparing to the others most people would be happy with any of them. [...]

That's pure wisdom, my friend!

I'd never have spent so much money on different headphones without being aware of the existence of this forum. Damn... after 2001 I should have moved far away into a forest without an access to the Internet.

I could be so happy together with my HD600 directly connected to my old Sony SACD-Player now... but... I can't resist reading forums and preventing myself from buying one new headphone after another...

Apr 15, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #32 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarKu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the poll is not very correct.
Vote only if you heard all of them, not the one you own...
I see many just voted the headphone they have, those votes are useless...

That's what happens with every poll unfortunately. There is no way to prevent it. People will just vote for whatever headphone they own without even having heard the others period, let alone spent quality time with the other headphones in their own setup.

Apr 15, 2010 at 4:48 PM Post #33 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Germane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's pure wisdom, my friend!

I'd never have spent so much money on different headphones without being aware of the existence of this forum. Damn... after 2001 I should have moved far away into a forest without an access to the Internet.

I could be so happy together with my HD600 directly connected to my old Sony SACD-Player now... but... I can't resist reading forums and preventing myself from buying one new headphone after another...

Seven years on Head-fi and only 72 posts - your one of the lucky ones that has escaped lightly. Agreed with the whole one headphone is good enough kinda thing.
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 15, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #34 of 35
I did not vote because I have not heard the HD 800 or the T1 but I can say that I absolutely love the sound I am getting from the ATH W5000 balanced with the Moon Audio Blackdragon cable. I think for me I have found the perfect headphone for the type of music I listen too.

Apr 15, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #35 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by MacedonianHero /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My Canadian version for the rankings...

Love it.

Regrettably, I have not heard any of these 'Elite' cans. I hope to at some point however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back