The must-try "benchmark" CD! [link and details inside]
Feb 14, 2007 at 3:35 AM Post #211 of 256
Cool trax! Thanx!
600smile.gif

Feb 14, 2007 at 7:46 AM Post #212 of 256
Thanks, guys, for helping me with iTunes compatibility. Works like a charm.

Feb 17, 2007 at 6:15 PM Post #213 of 256
If you liked the binaural tracks on the Ultrasone CD, I have collected together a whole bunch of links to download-able tracks and put them in the Music area.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=225523

I echoed the suggestions made in this thread there in post #9. I hope I got them all!

If anyone has any more nice links to downloads they'd like me to add to post #1, please make a post there, and I'll add it "up top" along with its being posted in the thread.

Quality and content matter varies widely. I hope you find some things that make the trip worth it!

Terry
750prolinebx3.png

Feb 17, 2007 at 6:36 PM Post #214 of 256
Quote:

Originally Posted by matt8268 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That really is a terrific binaural CD...one of the best I've heard.

I Photoshopped the CD cover photo into full sized album art for my iTunes collection. Posting my version in case anyone else wants to use it.

ultrasone.jpg

You're the ****in' man for that, thanks so much! Also props to the guy on page 3 who came through with the track listing!

This is an unbelieveable collection of recordings, I dont usually go for the big file sizes of flac and lossless, but this recording sounds so good I dont wanna risk losing one nuance of the audible data. I'm still having trouble getting the songs into itunes without losing anything, can anyone break it down into a more retard-friendly explanation?

Apr 18, 2007 at 7:28 AM Post #217 of 256
Quote:

Originally Posted by ronmtorres /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi fellow Head-fiers,
I uploaded a torrent of the Ultrasone CD and here's the link:
http://www.demonoid.com/files/detail...rel=1176878125
I hope this helps for those having problems.
smily_headphones1.gif

It would be awesome if everybody that originally download would jump on and seed, lol. Actually it only hash checked to like 95% for me, must be tagged differently or something.

Jul 1, 2007 at 7:34 PM Post #223 of 256
I have also noticed many distortions, but the worst for me, was track 14. at 1:34 - very heavy cracking in left channel (like when u have broken headphone driver).
Here's the pic from Vegas.

testsound.jpg

but awesome CD though.

Jul 16, 2007 at 5:18 PM Post #224 of 256
The distortion on 14 is pretty bad, but on track 4 it's really annoying (I listen to it a lot)!
biggrin.gif

Can anyone who has this CD re-rip it EAC or even put up an ISO of the disc? That would be awesome.

Oct 18, 2007 at 4:36 PM Post #225 of 256
guess i'm a bit late on this but can someone with the original cd upload a .s2df or .nrg copy? me too found distortion on track 4 of the flac file

Users who are viewing this thread

Back