The most perfect cable ever?
Jun 29, 2010 at 10:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Cymbal Monkey

100+ Head-Fier

$1119.95 a foot to produce it and it was worth every penny. It's a Litz silver braid, but not just any silver, we draw it out at 1618kelvin, which is 1000x the golden ratio! But I don't stop there, oh no! I only draw it out on a full moon, which contributes to it's creation of Cooper pairs. Then, I wait for the equinox, when the magnetic fields of the earth sun and moon are lined up, , at which time I gather seven dancing virgins to dance around a cooling system I built to bring the wire down to -1.618k! I have to make sure it does heat up too quickly though, that would prevent the perfect crystal structure, so I cool it from the period of the equinox to the solstice! One thing to keep in mind is the solstice it reaches room temp at. I find the summer cable is much smoother and musical, with amazing soundstage and booming lows. The winter cable on the other hand tends to be more analytical, which I personally like. But back to how this is made, so we've drawn out the cable, but now it needs an insulator, and after months of testing, I have found the best insulator to be a jacket made from the blood vessels of the Black Rhino, so we have the virgins from before slide every wire into a vessel and wind it up! Then, it undergoes partially indeterminate biochemical degradation via the sudsy yellow nozzle of their foaming nocturnal parametric-digital whole wheat/inter-faith geo-thermal terpsichorean ejectamenta.  After this I can't really tell you what happens, as it's still being declassified, but it involves russian aircraft and relativistic time dilation.

The cable should be ready soon, and we're taking preorders, low introductory price of $9999.99 a foot!

Jun 29, 2010 at 10:11 PM Post #2 of 5
Did patrick82 start a new account? .....   lol

Jun 29, 2010 at 10:20 PM Post #3 of 5
I don't appreciate you not taking my cable seriously, a Lebanese Orphan had to get those blood vessels by hand and carry them over 2000000 miles to get them here.

Jun 29, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #5 of 5
I can assure you he did not! He's a nay sayer with crap hearing and or is poor so he makes himself feel better by sarcastically implying such methods of manufacture don't effect sound!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back