the most beautiful benz I have ever seen..cls
Feb 21, 2005 at 5:59 PM Post #16 of 33
Id like to test drive the SLR.. They probably wouldn't let you touch it unless you could prove you have the credits for it.. Id break it in real nice though
wink.gif
... (And no I don't mean in a sexual way.. you sick bastards
rolleyes.gif
)

Feb 21, 2005 at 7:04 PM Post #17 of 33
I saw the CLS in person at an auto show, and also met the brand manager for the car. When I first heard about it and saw pictures, I didn't understand it - why would someone need a "4-door coupe"? And then I saw it in person...and it all made sense. The pictures don't do this car justice at all, it just has to be seen in person. Wow.

I want one.

Feb 21, 2005 at 7:18 PM Post #18 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
From the back, this is the most beautiful Mercedes.

Yes I agree. I must ammend my previous post to currently shipping mercedes.

The silver bullet that started the craze, the original gullwing is also in the fabeled top 5. I would love to own one of these, one of the best cars ever created. Drool.

1085483812_small-image_1958mercedessl300.jpg

Feb 21, 2005 at 8:44 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by plainsong
Ok, which one of you guys who keeps posting boring car threads is actually this guy?

MG]http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38209000/jpg/_38209096_two_gear300.jpg[/IMG]

(For you Top Gear fans
wink.gif
)

Top Gear is the business! We don't get it here in the states; we have to download episodes from the internet.
frown.gif

We get Fifth Gear, but that is not at all the same.

Feb 21, 2005 at 9:17 PM Post #22 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalo Bill
Top Gear is the business! We don't get it here in the states; we have to download episodes from the internet.
frown.gif

We get Fifth Gear, but that is not at all the same.

Clarkson can make even me care about cars for the length of the show, then they run the credits and it all leaves my head. Cool to see someone got my joke.
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 21, 2005 at 11:22 PM Post #24 of 33
011539-021.jpg

Gotta love those bright white and yellow warning stickers...
rolleyes.gif

Feb 22, 2005 at 12:19 AM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hase
Gotta love those bright white and yellow warning stickers...
rolleyes.gif

Damn stickers! Thats one thing I hate about new cars.. Mine has one on top right corner of the front window.

Feb 22, 2005 at 12:43 AM Post #26 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hase
...Gotta love those bright white and yellow warning stickers...
rolleyes.gif

They are called stickers; they aren't called stuckers.

Feb 22, 2005 at 12:49 AM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalo Bill
They are called stickers; they aren't called stuckers.

Are you implying that they can be removed? Most of the time they can but I have one in my Honda that will not come off. It seems almost screen printed on the back of the visor.

Feb 22, 2005 at 12:50 AM Post #28 of 33
If you think that thing looks good then you must have Escalade rims on your volvo!

Are you crazy? Seriously, not only is it the stupidest thing i have ever heard. A four door coupe, A COUPE's definition is a two door car. WHat idiots I swear. Anything with the three pointed star sells. This thing looke like my turd that crappe d out last night. Seriously I haven't seen any nice cars come out. They are all either too generic or just butt ugly. Plus, the funnist part was that CAR magazine, repsectable source, was intruiged by the frame less doors saying that it adds a coupe feeling. Well, my one third the cost Subaru Impreza has frame less doors and knows that its a station wagon isntead of disguising itself as a genre ashing long coupe. What bullcrap.

Feb 22, 2005 at 3:59 PM Post #30 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by dokebi
IMO ugly, looks like a cross breed of a lexus es330 and the bmw 745.

Now we're talking ugly. Lets bastardize the late bmw look. Take a look at 7, 6, z4, x3, 2 series from bimmer. They're all ugly. Sad that they're really good cars underneath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back