The most amazing flash site you've seen
Mar 9, 2004 at 7:44 AM Post #2 of 18
Cool site, especially with music. The company should make flash sites for Hollywood movies.
cool.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 4:29 PM Post #3 of 18
yo.

Mar 9, 2004 at 6:44 PM Post #4 of 18
Mar 9, 2004 at 8:21 PM Post #5 of 18
I'm not sure if it is flash, but the Crumpler site is pretty funny. Make sure you refresh the main window a few times to make use of the different 'animals'.
wink.gif

Mar 9, 2004 at 11:25 PM Post #7 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by ch1nkster
The coolest/ most amazing site that I can think of right now is www.2advanced.com.

NICE! That's a really cool flash intro.

Mar 10, 2004 at 4:22 AM Post #9 of 18
www.superbad.com

some flash, wierd site I found a long time ago..

Quote:

Originally posted by ROSSOred
IM SORRY BUT I DIDNT FIND THAT FUNNY. U COULD HAVE MENTIONED IT WAS OF A SEXUAL NATURE? YOUNG TEENS ALSO USE THESE FORUMS TOO

???, can't tell if that's sarcasm, you really need to elaborate.

Mar 10, 2004 at 5:01 AM Post #10 of 18
ahah i had this icon on my computer for a while but you had it first here so i'll change it. i like my icon now
biggrin.gif

at ROSSOred, who cares if he posts an explicit website? it doesn't really matter because he said it was not work safe, thus implying it was pr0n.

Mar 10, 2004 at 6:53 AM Post #14 of 18
rrrespect for you ch1nkster.. ta!
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 1:59 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by ch1nkster
ahah i had this icon on my computer for a while but you had it first here so i'll change it. i like my icon now
biggrin.gif

at ROSSOred, who cares if he posts an explicit website? it doesn't really matter because he said it was not work safe, thus implying it was pr0n.

Posting offensive material or links to same is not permitted. Identifying them as such does not make it OK. Members that persist with this will be warned and subsequently banned if they continue. Cleaning up threads to remove offensive material is not fun for the moderators and frankly it is getting old very quickly. Remember that the membership of Head-Fi is extremely varied in age, personal beliefs and culture; please take this into account when you post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back