The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.)
Jan 18, 2016 at 9:23 PM Post #932 of 1,080
The way it usually goes lately, unless you finish the champ you don't win.

Pretty bogus considering it was a toss up pretty much.

Jan 19, 2016 at 5:05 PM Post #934 of 1,080
I used to hate how Cruz fought. But now I'm starting to appreciate it. I thought he won the fight but it was a close one. A rematch would probably favor Dillashaw since he was starting to figure his wacky style out late in the fight. 

Most people seem to think Cruz won by a small margin: Not sure how anyone would be shocked by that decision. There have been much worse judgments. A split decision with Cruz winning seems like a solid decision for once. 

Bloody Elbow Scorecard:

Overall, 10 of the 13 staff members had Cruz winning the fight. This is more on the Cruz side than the media polled by MMA Decisions. There, 12 had it for Cruz, 10 had it for Dillashaw, and one had it as a draw.

Jan 20, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #937 of 1,080
He is an elusive mofo!

If Dillashaw would quit worrying about his hair and shorts... 
biggrin.gif

Was it because of the takedowns?

Jan 30, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #938 of 1,080
Spoilers!

Big Ben Rothwell is a beast.

Rumble fight was ummmm, yeah. Bader messed up in the first 10 seconds. That fight sucked.

Can't wait for next week's Hendricks fight.

Feb 7, 2016 at 9:29 AM Post #942 of 1,080
Thompson just made a HUGE jump in the rankings. Love it

Ruthless Robbie is a ******* animal

A  Gladiator/Spartan/Serial killer that never happened..... mix breed

And I worry that wonderbread will destroy him and it will be brutal cuz Robbie don't know how to lose. His wait for the 5th and pounce ain't gonna work with this dude

I wish Condit would try wonder cuz he's long and smart and can adjust his game on the fly if he wants to. That would be an epic fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back